Plebs Journal of Law (ISSN-2454-4124) invites Articles, Case Commentaries for Volume 1, Issue 2, December, 2015.
Academicians, Practitioners, researchers, students and others interested in the field may send original, unpublished papers to firstname.lastname@example.org latest by 22nd November, 2015.
- The title of the research paper should be appropriate.
- The research paper shall be original and unpublished work.
- The paper should not be plagiarized, and free from grammatical, spelling and other errors.
- Co-authorship is allowed subject to a maximum of two.
- Full names of all the authors must be given.
- Participants shall cite authorities in their Research paper by way of Standard Indian Legal Citation.
- The body of the paper shall be in Times New Roman, font size 12, 1.5 line spacing. Footnotes should be in Times New Roman, size 10 single line spacing.
- Written area in MS word with width 4.5” is appreciable for taking as it is with removal of errors.
- Page borders shall not be used.
Plebs Journal of Law operates without any theme; anything related to law is acceptable.
The format of Plebs Journal of Law will be in Print form. Contributors will be provided with the journal in print format.
Articles (3000-5000 words including footnotes).
Case Commentaries (1000-3000 words including footnotes).
The submission deadline is November 22, 2015.
For more information, please see HERE.
Publication submission amount – Rs 1500 (One Co- Authorship is allowed)
Dr. Raj Kumar +91 9466602200
Vivek Kumar | 08561961613/8875296213 (Coordinator Incharge)
More information is HERE.
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.