Pen Acclaims is offering quick publication of its sixteenth issue to be set live from 30th June, 2021. In this live issue, all papers which are accepted for publication and have completed pre-publication formalities shall be published within the shortest possible time.
Introduction to the Journal
‘Pen Acclaims’ is a Multidisciplinary National Journal bearing ISSN 2581-5504. Published on a bi-monthly basis, we follow a double-blinded peer-review process for the publication of quality manuscripts in fields of Law, Management, Commerce, Humanities and Social Science. We are indexed at 13 major databases including Google scholar, citefactor, etc.
DOI (Digital Object Identifier)
Pen Acclaims is proud to announce the introduction of DOI to each article published in the ongoing and upcoming issues of the journal. There are no additional charges for the same.
Pen Acclaims invites all professors, scholars, academicians, students and all researchers at large for publishing papers in the field of law, management, commerce, humanities and social sciences.
All avid researchers are requested to please send in their unpublished original manuscripts to email@example.com latest by 5th August, 2021.
Pen Acclaims is an open-access journal and invites manuscripts on any theme related to law, management, commerce, humanities and social sciences.
- Manuscript Structure: The preferred format of all articles are in MS office (2003 or above). It should be concisely written in 1.5 spacing along with font size of 12 in Times New Roman font. Illustrations must be inserted at appropriate places in the paper. Numbering should be taken care of. No borders or other decorative implementations shall be entertained anywhere in the entire text.
- Authors’ details: All papers must be accompanied by proper names and affiliation of authors along with email ids. Co authorship is allowed to a maximum of 3 authors.
- Plagiarism: Pen Acclaims does not entertain plagiarism in any form. All papers found to be plagiarised will be directly eligible for rejection.
How to Submit?
All submissions must be sent at firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 5th August, 2021.
Publication Fees (to be paid after acceptance)
- For Indian Authors: INR 1000/-
- No extra cost for additional authors.
- Last date for submission: 5th August 2021.
- Publication of issue: Live since: 30th June 2021
For any queries please feel free to write to us at email@example.com.
For more details visit: www.penacclaims.com
Note: This is a sponsored post.
Disclaimer: WEF April, 2021, Lawctopus will not publish any 'Call for Papers/Blogs' by journals that charge money at the time of submission. If you find any journal doing so, please intimate us at tanuj.kalia[at]lawctopus.com