Parul University, Faculty of Law:
Parul University, Faculty of Law, offers advance knowledge of Law and endeavors to disseminate learning of law and legal practices among the people at large, playing active role in national development.
University will facilitate widening students’ interest in the field of Law by developing skills in regard to advocacy, legal services, legislation, parliamentary practice, law reforms and such other areas.
It aims to make law and legal processes efficient instruments of Social development and Social transformation.
Parul University’s, Faculty of Law is organising one day National Conference on Emerging Legal Issues [NCELI-2017] on 25th March 2017.
Theme: Emerging Legal Issues
The Conference aims to promote exchange of knowledge and ideas of the educationalist, jurists, practicing professionals, Social activists, and individuals in area of their interest and relating to emerging legal issues.
There is no area which is not affected by laws, rules and regulations. At times the laws contribute to boost the country’s economy and there are occasions when it has been detrimental for the growth of the country.
The conference aims to provide platform to deliberate on various legal issues that affect the quality of life of an individual and society at large.
Sub – Themes
Suggestive areas of interest are:
Emerging Legal issues in the field of:
- Law and Governance
- National and International trade and Commercial laws.
- Intellectual Property Rights
- Labour laws in the era of Globalization
- Law relating to Women and Child
- Sexual offences
- Law relating to Industry and Environment
- Human Rights
- Laws relating to cyber crimes
- Demonetization and its effect on country’s economy
- Criminal Law
- Uniform Civil Code (UCC)
(Note: This is not an exhaustive list. Participants are free to choose any other topic).
Who Can Participate?
- Social Activists
- NGO Personnels
|1.||Abstract submission deadline||24th February 2017|
|2.||Notification of Acceptance||Within 3 working days|
|3.||Last date of submission of paper||10th March 2017|
|4.||Last date of Registration Form and Submission of Participation Fees.||10th March 2017|
|5.||Conference date||25th March 2017|
|6.||Valedictory||25th March 2017|
Participation / Registration Fees
Professionals : Rs. 1500/-
Students : Rs. 500/-
(Co-authorship of maximum two participants is allowed. Registration and Participation Fees of each author is to be considered individually)
Fees to be Paid via Demand Draft in Favour of “Parul Institute of Law” or in can be deposited in the account given below:
- Account Name: Parul Institute of Law
- Account Number: 3498499099
- Bank: Central Bank of India, Limda Branch
- IFSC Code: CBIN0284063
- Note: The proceedings of National Conference is going to be published.
Please submit your abstract in the following format:
E-Mail ID: (1) Official (2) Private
Abstract title (Bold Fonts)
Abstract: Times New Roman font, size 12, for footnotes size 10, Maximum 250 words. Please do not include references.
- Keywords – include only three (3)
- English: British spellings and punctuation conventions.
- Font Size and Style: Times New Roman, 12 point, for the main text and 10 point for footnotes.
- Headings: The headings should be used as per the following style:
- First heading: 12pt, bold, centre
- Second heading: 12pt, bold, left-aligned
- Third heading: 12pt, italics, left-aligned
- Length: Articles should generally be between 8,000 and 10,000 words (including footnotes.)
- Line Spacing: The line spacing of main text of paper should be 1.5.
- References: Footnotes should be used and not endnotes.
- Citation Style : Blue Book 19th edition.
Guidelines for Submission:
- Abstracts should be submitted via e-mail to email@example.com
- Please name your attachment as follows: Family name personal name_abstract.doc e.g. gardnerkiran_abstract.doc.
- Accompany your abstract with a cover page representing you name, address, communication details and a short biography of not more than 50 words.
- All abstracts must be submitted and presented in English.
- Notification of acceptance/rejection of the abstracts submitted will be sent to you via e-mail within 3 days of receipt.
- By submitting an abstract you grant the organizers express and exclusive permission to publish the abstract in hard copy and electronic formats for distribution during Conference. The Organizers reserve to modify content or format to make suitable for publication and/or other purposes.
- The conference conveners reserve the right to accept and reject abstracts for inclusion in the program.
- The invitation to submit an abstract or the acceptance of an abstract does not constitute an offer to pay travel, accommodation or registration fee costs. Participants are required to make their own arrangements.
- Presenters must be registered conference participants before their papers can be scheduled into the program.
Please find details of the Conference on Website HERE.
Contact us on Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
You could also get more details regarding the University on our website HERE.
Link For Registration Form is HERE.
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.