The TNDALU Journal of the department of Cyberspace Law and Justice is making a call for papers on contemporary issues revolving around cyberspace law and justice.
About the Journal
The TNDALU Journal of the department of Cyberspace Law and Justice publishes unique and original research articles in the law and interdisciplinary domain. This research journal decodes and exemplifies the growing cyber space issues and the need for the edification of understanding Cyber Security challenges.
This Journal is dedicated to providing quality research papers and reviews which will be of distinguished sustenance to Students, Professionals, and the Academic Fraternity.
Professional and scholarly contributions across the nation are invited to create a proficient indenture knowledge platform for the benefit of professionals and legal academia.
JDCLJ is being operated on the theme which focuses on contemporary challenges for the best exploration of knowledge.
- Cyberspace issues on Privacy
- Online Intermediaries in the governance of Internet
- Data Protection, and Cyber Security
- Recognition of liability in the digital world
- Jurisdiction Issues in cyber crimes
- Budapest Convention on Cybercrime
- Net neutrality and the EU electronic communications regulatory framework
- Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0
- E – Commerce, Consumer Protection & Cybercrime issues
- Financial crimes in cyberspace
- Copyright challenges in cyberspace
- The Evolution of Meta Verse and Cyberspace Regulation
- Any Contemporary Issues related to Cyberspace
The submissions shall be made under the following categories in electronic form; the word limit is exclusive of abstract and footnotes:
- Research paper: 3000 – 7000 words.
- Article: 1500-3000 words
- Book reviews: 1500-2000 words
- Short Note & Case Comment: 1000 – 2000words
The submission must not be previously published or currently under review at any other journal/conference/book etc., and should not be submitted to any other journal/conference while in process of review.
- Kindly do not submit the same paper at many journals/conferences/seminars etc.
- The submission must be the original work of the authors i.e. shouldn’t be plagiarized and also should be free from grammatical, spelling, and other errors. It must also not contain any defamatory words.
- The author is required to include the declaration form stating that his work is original and hasn’t been published anywhere.
- Submission must be accompanied by an abstract of not more than 300 words and author(s) affiliation. No Paper will be accepted without an abstract.
- All footnotes/references in the submission must conform to the bluebook 20th Edition.
- Co-Authorship of 2 Authors is allowed.
- Author’s Info to be attached
- Name of the Author(s)
- Name of the Institution/Organization
- Email Id & Phone Number
- Submissions will be subjected to a plagiarism check during the initial scrutinization process.
- Plagiarized work will be rejected in the first stages predominantly.
- Copyright over the published material shall vest with TNDALU
- The submission should be made in .doc/.docx/ format only. PDF form submissions will not be accepted
No cost is involved in the publication.
How to Submit
Submit the full paper by sending it on cyberspacetndalu[at]gmail.com
- Submission of Abstract: June 5, 2022
- Submission of Full Paper: June 15, 2022
- Communication of Acceptance: Within a week from the date of submission
For Submission of full Paper and clarifications reach out at cyberspacetndalu[at]gmail.com or call +91 98846 20008
Disclaimer: WEF April, 2021, Lawctopus will not publish any 'Call for Papers/Blogs' by journals that charge money at the time of submission. If you find any journal doing so, please intimate us at tanuj.kalia[at]lawctopus.com