NUSRL, Ranchi is scheduled to publish an edited Book titled “MUSLIM LAWS IN CONTEMPORARY INDIAN SOCIETY” with an ISBN.
Eminent Law Scholars, Faculties and Dignitaries are invited to contribute their experience on the said theme by sending their research paper for publication.
The paper should be neatly typed on one side in double space, font- 12, Times New Roman, footnote font- 10.
The same should be sent at e-mails: firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com (Phone no.-08809294849) latest by 25th November, 2012.
No remuneration shall a paid to the contributors for the same.
However, the author’s copy shall be provided to the contributors and the book shall be made available by way of one complementary copy in all the Libraries of different Universities. The Editorial Board reserves the right to edit the paper before publication.
You may contribute on any following sub-themes:
1. MUSLIM CUSTOMS AND INDIAN CONSTITUTION
2. SHARIAAT AND FIRQ
3. MARITAL OBLIGATION UNDER MUSLIM PERSONAL LAWS
4. TALAQ IN PRESENT ERA AND ITS CONSEQUENCES
5. RIGHT TO GET MAINTENANCE OF MUSLIM WIFE
6. ECONOMIC POLICIES UNDER WAKF
7. SUCCESSION LAW OF MUSLIMS AND POSITION OF WOMEN
8. DISPOSITION PROPERTY IN MUSLIM PERSONAL LAWS (HIBA, MEHAR, WASIYAT, ZAKAT, SADAQA)
9. CONFLICT OF LAWS IN MUSLIM PERSONAL ISSUES
(c) FAMILY PLANNING
(d) UNIFORM CIVIL CODE
(e) BANNING OF VEIL
(e) COW SLAUGHTERING
(f) GOVERMENT SUBSIDY ON HAJ PILGRIMAGE