The National Seminar on Environmental Laws:Issues & Challenges in India, being organised by National University of Study and Research in Law, Ranchi, its Human Rights Advocacy Cell- HRIDAY and CARE-AP to celebrate the World Environment Day on 5th of June,2016.
The National Seminar aims to
Bridge the gap between the seeker and knowledge.
Raise awareness of different environmental laws.
Promote, encourage and initiate research related to the different environment related issues.
Analyze the public policies and their implementation in the field of environmental law.
The Seminar will have the following themes-
1. Socio-Legal Dimensions of Environmental Law.
2. Promoting longevity & sustainability of environment.
3. Impact of energy laws on environment.
4. Judicial trend in developing environmental jurisprudence.
5. Role of Statutory bodies in the protection of Environment.
1. The title of the papers hould be followed by- name, designation, name of the organization / university / institution, e-mail address & contact number.
2. Name and details of co-author, if any (Limited to two).
3. The paper should be typed in MS WORD 2007 format.
4. The sub-heading should be in Font Size 12, Bold and Times New Roman, left aligned. The main text should be in font size 12, Normal, Times New Roman, 1.5 spacing and Justified. All references must be inform of foot notes with font size 10.
5. The length of the abstract should not be more than 300 words and the paper should not exceed 3,000 words (including footnotes). Please note that exceeding the word limit may lead to rejection of papers.
6. Bluebook style of 19th edition shall be followed for citations.
30th May, 2016
Abstract should be submitted on or before May 20th via e-mail at [email protected]
Registration for selected abstracts opens on May 23rd and closes on May 30th
Submit the Scanned copy of Demand draft through official e-mail id: [email protected]
Hard copy of the Registration Form & Demand Draft should be sent to – Convener, National Seminar on Environmental Law, National University of Study & Research in Law, AT- Nagri, P.O. Bukru, PS-Kanke, Kanke- Pithoria Road, Ranchi, Jharkhand- 834006.
Demand Draft should be made in Favor of “REGISTRAR, National University of Study & research in Law, Ranchi, Payable at Ranchi.”
Following are the important dates of the National Seminar:
Last date of Abstract Submission- 20th May
Notification of Abstract Selection- 23rd May
Last Date of Registration- 30th May
Last date of full paper submission- 2nd June
The participantion has been divided into two-
For Students-INR 800/-
For Professionals & Research Scholars-INR 1200/-
*On spot registration for students-INR 1000/- and for the professionals & research scholars-INR 1500/-
*Accommodation to the participants shall be provided on the payment of INR 500/- (Excluding Registration Fee)
National University of Study & Research in Law, AT- Nagri, P.O. Bukru, PS-Kanke. Kanke- Pithoria Road, Ranchi, Jharkhand- 834006.
E-mail id- [email protected]
For any other assistance, please call-
Amrit Srivastava- +91-8603757518, Prakarsh Tiwari- +91-9570686733 and Shaurya Krishna- +91-8002977264
For further details, click HERE.