Call for Papers
The Editorial Board of NUSRL Law Review would like to invite contributions from students, academicians and legal professionals for its Inaugural Edition.
About The Journal
The NUSRL Law Review is the flagship journal of the National University of Study and Research in Law, Ranchi. It aims to be a multidisciplinary, peer reviewed journal. All the submissions are to be reviewed by the Editorial Board.
The journal calls for submissions in the form of:
1. Articles (word limit between 5000 and 8000 words)
2. Essays (word limit between 3000 and 5000 words)
3. Short notes (word limit between 1500 and 2000)
4. Book Reviews (word limit between 1500 and 2000)
Please note that the above-mentioned word limits are exclusive of footnotes.
1. There are no specific themes or topics of submission. Submissions may deal with any aspect of law eligible for publication.
2. All submissions must be accompanied by an Abstract, explaining the aims and objectives of the paper.
3. The word limit for the Abstract is 150 words.
4. All submissions must be unique and genuine and not plagiarised from any sources. Plagiarism of any sort will result in immediate disqualification.
5. Co-authorship is allowed to a maximum of 2 authors. Authors may be of same or different institutions.
6. All submissions for the Journal must not have been previously published or submitted for publication elsewhere.
1. All submissions must follow the “The Bluebook: A Uniform System of Citation (19th Ed.)”. Non-conformity will be a ground for rejection.
2. The body of the manuscript must be in the font “Garamond”, font size 12, line spacing 1.5.
3. All footnotes must be in Font “Garamond”, font size 10, line spacing 1.
4. Abstract and Submissions must be made in Microsoft Office (doc. /docx.) formats only.
All abstract and submissions have to be mailed at: firstname.lastname@example.org
The deadline for Abstract submission ends on 31st October, 2016, until 11:59 pm.
The deadline for paper submission ends on 30th November, 2016, until 11:59 pm.
Dr. Rabindra Pathak, Editor-in-Chief, NUSRL Law Review
In case of any query or clarifications please write us at email@example.com