The Centre of Regulatory Studies, Governance and Public Policy (CRSGPP) at The West Bengal National University of Juridical Sciences (WBNUJS), Kolkata invites abstracts for paper presentation for a National Seminar on “Social Security in India: Issues and Challenges” scheduled on March 22 at WBNUJS.
Please send your abstracts containing not more than 400 words along with a covering letter indicating your educational background, institution and contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 9th March, 2016.
You are hereby requested to choose from any of the following sub-themes:
(1) Universalisation of Social Security in India
(2) Role of the State in Social Security Administration
(3) Social Security and its Concrete Manifestations in Some Sectors: Disability/Old-age/Unemployment/Medical care
(4) Social Security, Economic Independence and Economic Growth
(5) Evaluation of Social Security Programmes in India: Are They Working Out Well?
Abstract: There is no streamlined format for the abstract. One co-authorship is allowed but only one of the authors is allowed to present the paper if the abstract is chosen for final submission.
1. The paper may be based on any of the given sub-themes
2. The length of the paper shall not exceed 4500 words, excluding footnotes and the abstract.
3. The submission shall be in MS-Word format (.doc or .docx) and must be typed in A4 paper with one inch margin on all the sides.
4. Font size shall be Times New Roman 12, with 1.5 spacing. Font size for the footnotes shall be Times New Roman 10, with 1 spacing.
5. Any standard citation pattern may be followed.
6. Authors whose abstracts are selected after initial screening, must confirm their participation by 12.03.2016.
Assessment criteria for selection of Abstracts:
The following criteria will be followed in the selection of abstracts:
1. Relevance of the topic and the accompanying substance
2. Continuity of thought in presentation
3. Originality. Plagiarism in any form is not permitted.
The event is open for contributions from LL.B and LL.M students across all law colleges and universities in India. M.Phil students and Ph.D scholars may also participate in the event.
A maximum of 16 paper presentations will be accepted. Apart from the presenters, the Seminar is open for 40-50 participants. The participants for the Seminar will be chosen on a first-come-first-serve basis.
Registration, Accommodation, Food and Travel:
There is no registration fee for attending the seminar. Food is also free during the seminar day. However, participants are supposed to bear the costs of travel and stay.
The abstract submission deadline is March 9 and the date of publication of the abstract selection list is March 10.
The date of final paper submission is March 20.
Disclaimer: WEF April, 2021, Lawctopus will not publish any 'Call for Papers/Blogs' by journals that charge money at the time of submission. If you find any journal doing so, please intimate us at tanuj.kalia[at]lawctopus.com