Editorial board of International Journal of Legal Studies and Research [ISSN (O): 2278-4764] is inviting articles/comments/book review form the legal academia for the March, 2014 issue [Vol. 3 No. 1].
The write up can be sent under the following category:
Part A – Articles:
· Any topic relating to legal studies and research.
· Articles particularly preferred by the Editorial Committee.
· 9/15 articles per issue.
· Minimum Length (6000 words including footnotes).
Part B – Future Law:
· Any new Bill introduced relating to legal studies and research.
· Minimum Length (3000 words including footnotes).
Part C – Book Reviews/Comments/Letters to the Editors:
· Any new/revised book launched relating to legal studies and research.
· Minimum Length (1200 words including footnotes).
The write up must reach through e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or before December 31, 2013.
The Next issue will be uploaded on or after March 15, 2014.
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.
I am the Admin of Lawctopus. I am for law students, of law students and by law students. I am Torts and Contracts and moots and internships. I am your boyfriend! And your girlfriend too! Mentor. Friend. Junior. Senior. I am the footnote in your research paper. Foreword in your life. The jugaad for your internship. The side gig which earns you bucks. I am Maggi. Pocket money too.