The Editorial Board of the ‘International Journal of Law and Policy Review’ IJLPR, NUJS [ISSN (O): 2278-3156] is inviting long article / special article / short article from the author/writer for July, 2022 issue [Vol-11, No-2].
IJLPR, International Journal of Law and Policy Review, is a teacher-run, open-source and non-peer-reviewed & non-refereed journal published (January and July) twice a year (Bi-Annual). This online Journal is managed and regulated by the School of Technology, Law & Development of The W.B. National University of Juridical Sciences (NUJS), Kolkata.
This is for information that the journal is not currently indexed in the approved list of journals declared by the UGC.
What can be submitted
The write up for IJLPR, NUJS can be sent in MS word format under any of the following categories:
Segment 1 – Long Article:
- Any topic relating to law and policy
- Minimum Length (12000 words including footnotes).
Segment 2 – Special Article:
- Any topic relating to law and its research.
- Minimum Length (6000 words including footnotes).
Segment 3 – Short Article:
- Any topic relating to law and policy.
- Minimum Length (3000 words including footnotes).
Write-up particularly preferred by the Chief Editor and/or Editorial Board of IJLPR, NUJS shall also be published.
How to Submit
- The write-up must reach through e-mail ijlpr[a]nujs.edu on or before April 30, 2022.
- The Next issue of NUJS IJLPR will be uploaded on or after July 15, 2021. For further information, one may visit instructions on the author’s web page.
Please visit the terms & conditions before sending the manuscript. Editorial Board reserves the right not to accept any further manuscript if a sufficient number of publishable articles already have been received by the board before the submission deadline.
- The write-up must be received by the IJLPR on or before April 30, 2022
- The next issue will be uploaded on or after July 15, 2022
Disclaimer: WEF April, 2021, Lawctopus will not publish any 'Call for Papers/Blogs' by journals that charge money at the time of submission. If you find any journal doing so, please intimate us at tanuj.kalia[at]lawctopus.com