NUALS Securities e-Newsletter is inviting submissions by way of a Call for Papers. Please note that no fee is being charged at any stage.
About the Organisation
The Centre for Law and Development (CLD) is a Research Centre at the National University of Advanced Legal Studies, Kochi (NUALS, Kochi). The CLD NUALS Securities Law e-Newsletter is a leading online newsletter in the space of Capital Markets and Securities Law.
It features articles, case notes, and opinions by members of the legal fraternity in the field of Capital Markets and Securities Law. The Quarterly e-Newsletter also provides updates on the legal and regulatory developments in the area.
Call for Papers
CLD NUALS Securities Law e-Newsletter is inviting submissions for its Thirteenth (XIII) Volume to be published in June 2021. Contributions to the e-Newsletter are welcome from all academicians, practitioners, and law students.
(Owing to setback caused by the pandemic, the XIIth Edition of the Securities law e-Newsletter will be published after completion of the XIIIth Edition)
The submission must be an original work of the writer(s) within the broader theme of contemporary issue(s) in capital markets and securities law. Submissions with critical analysis of legal issues along with possible solutions to tackle the issue will be given preference.
- The word limit for the manuscript is 1000 to 1500 (excluding footnotes).
- Manuscripts may contain hyperlinks (restricted to only official sources /government websites).
- Footnotes should be avoided and kept to a bare minimum (if necessary).·
- The manuscript shall be submitted as a Word Document (.doc/.docx) and must be in Times New Roman font size12, line spacing 1.5 for contents and footnotes.·
- The topic of the submission and the name of the document containing it shall be the same. It is to be noted that the manuscript should not contain any identification of the author/s,which shall be a ground for rejection of the submission.
- Co-authorship is allowed(maximum 2 authors).·
- The selected manuscripts will be published and all the contributions will be acknowledged in the newsletter.(Our previous newsletters can be accessed here.)·
- Plagiarism will lead to disqualification of the manuscripts.
- Multiple submissions shall lead to disqualification of the manuscripts, subject to the discretion of the editorial team.
How to Submit?
In order to facilitate an independent, innovative dialogue on securities law and regulatory practice, we invite students as well as professionals to send in their entries to email@example.com on or before May 15th, 2021 (by 11:59 P.M.).
The subject of the mail should be ‘Submission for CLD e-Newsletter Edition XIII’. The body of the mail shall contain details of the author/s (full name, year of study, university and contact number). An entry not adhering to the submission guidelines shall not be entertained.
Note: There will be no fees charged at any stage, i.e., registration, processing of the blog, and publication.
In case of any queries, you can reach out to us at cld[at]nuals.ac.in or contact
- Jumana Basheer: +91 9894946460
- Saaramsh M S: +91 9482642023
- Animesh Pandey: +91 6387849053
- Sreyas Manoj: +91 9895985159
More such Call for Papers opportunities that you might be interested in
Join 70,000 law students. Receive only the posts you want.
Disclaimer: WEF April, 2021, Lawctopus will not publish any 'Call for Papers/Blogs' by journals that charge money at the time of submission. If you find any journal doing so, please intimate us at tanuj.kalia[at]lawctopus.com
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.