The National University of Advanced Legal Studies (NUALS) Kochi is conducting a national seminar on Company Law on 15th and 16th March, 2013. It is being organised by Centre for Law and Development at NUALS.
Representatives from corporate entities, institutes like CA/CS, regulatory bodies, government officials, members of the public, academicians, lawyers, NGOs, researchers, students and others interested in the subject are invited to present papers on the themes mentioned below.
An abstract not exceeding 150 words shall be submitted.
The abstract with details and the full paper may kindly be posted to the address above or e‐mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thematic breakup of topics
- Structure of new Companies Bill/ Act
- Management and Corporate Governance
- Investor Protection and Democracy
- Impact on Securities law and Role of SEBI
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Last date for abstract(150 words abstract) submission :05 March 2013
- Last date for full paper submission : 08 March 2013
See more details here.
Opportunity posted by Arun P S; Campus Administrator, DSNLU.
In case you know of an essay competition, call for papers or any opportunity a law student would be interested in, do post it here.