The National University of Advanced Legal Studies (NUALS), Kochi is calling for submissions for its annual Law Journal to be published this year. Submissions are invited from students, teachers, jurists, lawyers and all members of legal fraternity.
All submissions are required to be mailed to email@example.com before March 8th, 2013.
For more details contact Ms. Vaisakhi R on +91 99959 56781 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Submissions are accepted in the form of:
- Articles (3000-5000 words, inclusive of footnotes. Articles should be accompanied by a 150 word abstract)
- Short Notes (1200-1800 words)
- Commentaries (1500-2500 words)
- Book Reviews (600-1000 words. Mention name, author, publisher, price, edition number clearly)
- Author details should be mentioned in the cover letter (name, qualification, institutional affiliation, postal address).
- All submissions must be double spaced in Times New Roman font; font size 12, line spacing 1.5.
- Alignment-justified; a margin of 1 inch should be maintained on all four sides.
- The name of the article: Font size 16, boldened, small caps.
- Footnotes: Font size 10, Times New Roman
- Entries shall be accepted in .doc/.docx format.
Know of an opportunity? Post it here.