The Editorial Board of the National University of Advanced Legal Studies, Kochi (NUALS) Law Journal solicits submissions for its 10th Edition.
The NUALS Law Journal being the flagship law review of the University is a multidisciplinary, double-blind, peer reviewed journal.
We welcome submissions from academicians, legal practitioners, students and researchers from the legal community.
All submissions will go through a rigorous review process and possible editing by the Editorial Board.
We accept submissions under the following categories:
Articles of length 3000 to 6000 words (inclusive of footnotes); articles in excess of this may be considered on merit.
Short Notes and Commentaries between 1000 and 3000 words.
1. Submission are to be made only in electronic form and must be sent to [email protected]
2. All submissions for the current issue must reach on or before 15th of April, 2016.
3. All submissions are to contain an abstract, of not more than 150 words, accompanying the article.
4. By submitting an article the author undertakes that the article is an original work and has not been submitted, accepted or published elsewhere.
5. Plagiarism will result in the summary rejection of the submission.
6. Co-authorship is allowed to a maximum of two authors.
1. All submissions must follow the Bluebook system of citation (19th ed.); non-conformity will be a ground for rejection.
2. Submissions must be in Times New Roman font size 12 and line spacing 1.5.
3. All footnotes must be in Times New Roman size 10 and spacing 1.
4. Submissions must be made in .doc/.docx/.odt formats only.
Receipt of the submissions will be intimated to the authors within one week of submission.
For further queries contact [email protected]
Name: Anand Upendran, Editor-in Chief, NUALS Law Journal
Phone: +91 944666 1010
Email: [email protected]