This post was first published on February 3, 2015.
The Editorial Board of the National University of Advanced Legal Studies (NUALS) Law Journal solicits submissions for its 9th Volume.
The NUALS Law Journal is the flagship law review of the National University of Advanced Legal Studies, Cochin and is a multidisciplinary, “double-blind”, peer reviewed journal. We welcome submissions from academicians, legal practitioners, students, researchers and experts from the legal community.
All submissions will go through a review process and if necessary, be edited by the Editorial Board.
We accept submissions under the following categories:
Articles between 3000 and 6000 words (inclusive of footnotes). Articles exceeding the word limit may be considered on merit.
Short Notes and Commentaries between 1000 and 3000 words.
1. Submissions are to be made in electronic form only and are to be sent to [email protected]
2. All submissions for the current issue must reach on or before March 15, 2015.
3. Each Article is expected to be accompanied by an abstract of not more than 150 words.
4. Submission must contain a covering letter indicating name of the author(s), affiliation, and e-mail id.
5. The identity of the author should not be revealed in the text of the essay in any manner whatsoever.
6. By submitting an Article, the author is presumed to undertake that the article is an original work and has not been submitted, accepted or published elsewhere.
7. Articles found plagiarised will be summarily rejected.
8. Co-authorship is allowed (maximum of 2 authors).
1. All submissions must follow the system of citation as provided for in the 19th edition of The Bluebook.
2. Submissions must be in Times New Roman with font size 12 and line spacing 1.5
3. Footnotes must be in Times New Roman with font size 10 and line spacing 1
4. Submissions may be made in .doc/.docx/.odt formats only.
Receipt of submission will be conveyed to the authors within one week of submission. Authors of selected articles shall be intimated by 31st March 2015.
For further details or queries, please contact us at [email protected]