Articles: 5,000-10,000 words.
Case study: 2,500-6,000 words
The articles must be related to different dimensions of Human Rights & related aspects like Law, Health, Agriculture, Education, Technology, Sustainable development, Environment, Climate change etc.
Each submission must be in the following format –
– An abstract of not more than 200-250 words.
– Keywords – Min 5, Max 10
– Main article.
– List of References.
– Name & affiliation of author/s in one line.
Formatting and Other Essentials
– Main text: Times New Roman, Font Size 12, 1.5 spaced.
– Footnotes: Times New Roman, Font Size 10, single spaced.
– Citation Method: Footnotes and citations play a pivotal role in research. We have kept it flexible.
A. For Social Sciences & Humanities – APA VI
B. For law related articles, authors must follow the NLS Guide to Uniform Legal Citation.
Articles must be original and must not have been published earlier.
– Professionals, Academicians, Scholars and Students of all disciplines are eligible to contribute.
– Our only requirement is quality articles.
– The submission must be accompanied with a Letter of Authentication.
– All submissions will be subject to a plagiarism check.
– Co-authorship will be allowed to a maximum of three authors and three separate certificates shall be issued for the publication of article in the journal.
Letter of Authentication
31st March, 2017
The articles must be sent to Editor – in- Chief , NIU International Journal of Human Rights 2017 not later than 31st March, 2017 at the following email id
Peer Review is an essential part of NIU Journals. Authors whose papers are accepted will be given a written communication by the end of May 2017.
Note: Individual queries in this regard shall not be entertained.
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.