Colloquium Opus (Seminar committee of NLUO) invite laws students to contribute for National Seminar on “Institutional Challenges to Protection of Environment” to be held on 24th and 25th of August, 2013.
The event is open for contributions from 3 year and 5 year LLB students in India selected on the basis of papers submitted and the quality of their research.
The committee shall publish the most innovative papers in its flagship journal “Colloquium Opus Law Journal“ which shall be brought out annually by the committee.
- Last Date for Submission of Papers: 5th August, 2013.
- Declaration of results of papers selected for the Seminar: 10th August, 2013.
- Last date for confirmation of participation by authors of selected papers: 13th August, 2013.
- Dates of the seminar (presentation of paper): 24th – 25th August, 2013
- Corporate Regulation by e-Legislations
- Environmental crimes
- National Action to prevent Climate Change
- Administrative and Judicial structure to protect environment: Pollution Control Board, NEAMA, NGT.
SUBMISSION GUIDELINES AND OTHER DETAILS are HERE.
MODE OF SUBMISSION OF RESEARCH PAPER:
All research Papers must be submitted electronically via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org in the format mention above.
- Dr. Afroz Alam (Organizing Secretary)
- Sreshth Srivastava (Convener – ‘Colloquium Opus’) : 08763182204
- Anvesh Shrivastava (Secretary – ‘Colloquium Opus’): 09583289355
- Pavani Bhat (Member – ‘Colloquium Opus’): 09437504517
Any further queries and information can be sought at by emailing the same at email@example.com
Looking forward to a healthy contribution from your side.
Is your law school conducting an event (essay, call for papers, seminar, moot, fest etc.)?
Send us the details at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll publish that in a day or two!