Competition Law Cirque is the Centre for Competition Law and Policy (CCLP), National Law University, is pleased to invite submissions for Issue 3, Volume I of the ‘Competition Law Cirque’, CCLP’S flagship bi-annual working paper series aiming to promote legal discussion on the broad theme of contemporary developments in the field of Competition Law in India, from legal academicians, professionals and students.
The deliberations upon contemporary issues in the area of competition law will appendage the developments in the sphere of competition law which is just a little ahead of its nascent status in India.
Therefore, the working paper series in order to attain its objective of bringing to light the contemporary problems in competition law and their solutions covets inventive and original inkling of the authors for the same. Articles published in the Working Paper Series are subject to rigorous peer review
GUIDELINES FOR SUBMISSION
1. Theme – The theme for the edition is: “Contemporary Issues related to Competition Law”.
2. Authorship- Entries can be co-authored. However, a maximum of two authors is allowed
3. Abstract – The manuscript must be accompanied with an abstract of not more than 250 words.
4. Nature of contributions and word limit –
a) Articles (3,000 to 4,000 words, excluding footnotes)
b) Essays (4,000-5,000 words, excluding footnotes)
c) Case Comments (2,000 words excluding footnotes)
5. Format of Main Text and footnotes- Times New Roman font in font size 12 is prescribed for all entries.
Further, the footnotes shall be in font size 10 and line spacing of 1.5 and 1.0 shall be followed respectively.
6. Citations- Citations shall be made in consonance with The Bluebook: A Uniform System of Citation (19th Edition).
7. Cover Letter – Authors should provide their contact details, designation and institutional affiliation in the cover letter for the submission.
8. Authors are requested to send an electronic version of their manuscripts (.doc or .docx format) to email@example.com with the subject as: “Submission- [Name of Author] –Issue 3.”
9. The deadline for receipt of submissions is 12:00 IST, October 20, 2015.
In case of any queries, please contact at: firstname.lastname@example.org