[First published on May 24]
The Editorial Board of Comparative Constitutional Law & Administrative Law Quarterly (CALQ) is inviting submissions for Vol. 2 No. 1 from legal academicians, professionals and students.
The Journal attempts to initiate and foster academic dialogue concerning the subjects of Administrative Law and Constitutional Law keeping in mind a global perspective.
While we urge that Articles envisage a comparative perspective involving any legal regime, Articles which identify key contemporary national issues having weight in the field of Constitutional and Administrative Law are also invited. Manuscripts in the category of Notes must identify a specific issue related to Constitutional or Administrative law.
Again, we hearten that pertinent contemporary debates relating to policy and practice under the national regime be identified. We also invite Case Comments with respect to recent judgments of significance in the field of Constitutional law with a comparative analysis of precedents or issues in other legal regimes.
1. Abstract: The manuscript must be accompanied with an abstract of not more than 350 words.
2. Word Limits: Please note that the word limit would be considered excluding the footnotes, except in cases where speaking footnotes are used.
Articles – Not exceeding 6000 (six thousand) words
Notes – Not exceeding 4000 (four thousand) words.
Case Comment – Not exceeding 3000 (three thousand) words.
3. Citations: Citations shall be made in consonance with The Bluebook: A Uniform System of Citation (19th Edition).
4. Formatting specifications: The manuscript must be in Times New Roman, Font Size 12 with 1.5 Line Spacing.
5. Language: The Journal shall follow British English.
The manuscript submitted should be original and unpublished.
Upon the selection of the article by the Editorial Board of CALQ, the copyright of the article shall transfer to the Board when the author/s has been intimated about the choice.
Author/s may be asked to revise or resubmit the manuscript within a stipulated time. Upon re-submission of the manuscript, the author/s would be required to mention the suggestion made by the Editorial Board and the subsequent changes made by the author/s.
In case of an offer of publication from another journal for the submitted manuscript, the author/s may request an expedited review via a mail to [email protected] with the details about the Journal which has extended the offer and the manuscript attached.
1. The Author/s are required to email the manuscript to [email protected]
2. The manuscript may be mailed in ‘.doc’ or ‘.docx’ format.
3. The subject of the mail must clearly mention ‘Submission for CALQ (2014) Volume 2.1’.
4. The mail must be addressed to the ‘Board of Editors’ providing the name of the author/s with the name of the institution affiliated to and the contact details in the body of the mail.
5. A mail confirming the receipt of your manuscript and subsequently its acceptance for publication would be duly conveyed to the author/s through the email id used by the author/s for correspondence.
6. Last date for submission – June 21, 2014
In case of any clarifications, kindly send a mail to ‘[email protected]’.
See more details HERE.