The Centre of Risk Management and Derivatives (CRMD) at NLU Jodhpur works on macroeconomic and development issues and problems in capital and money markets that lead to collapse of economic and financial systems in the form of crisis contagion.
The CRMD proposes to launch the ‘CRMD Journal on Economic and Financial Crisis’ .
The articles here will cover but are not limited to investigations into the following areas:
1. Economic Growth and Development
2. Microeconomic Theory and Policy
3. Microeconomic Theory and Applications
4. Public Finance
5. Regulatory Economics
6. International Economic Theory and Policy
7. Economic Theories applied to Finance
8. Economic Theories applied to Bank Management
9. Economic Theories applied to Central Banking
10. Economic Theories applied to Actuarial, Financial and Banking Risks, and
11. Interface of any of above with law An article is to be submitted in MS Word format Times New Roman font size 12, 1.5 space, between 7000 and 5000 words and APA citation style.
Articles are to be blindly refereed and in‐house articles are not accepted.
The articles may be submitted to email@example.com
The due date for receiving articles is 31st January, 2016.
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.
I am the Admin of Lawctopus. I am for law students, of law students and by law students. I am Torts and Contracts and moots and internships. I am your boyfriend! And your girlfriend too! Mentor. Friend. Junior. Senior. I am the footnote in your research paper. Foreword in your life. The jugaad for your internship. The side gig which earns you bucks. I am Maggi. Pocket money too.