The Editorial Board of Comparative Constitutional Law & Administrative Law Quarterly (CALQ) is inviting submissions forVol.1 No.3 from legal academicians, professionals and students.
The Journal attempts to initiate and foster academic dialogue concerning the subject of Administrative Law and Constitutional Law keeping in mind a global perspective.
While we urge that Articles envisage a comparative perspective involving any legal regime, Articles which identify key contemporary national issues having weight in the field of Constitutional and Administrative Law are also invited.
Manuscripts in the category of Notes must identify a specific issue related to Constitutional or Administrative law. Again, we hearten that pertinent contemporary debates relating to policy and practice under the national regime be identified.
We also invite Case Comments with respect to recent judgments of significance in the field of Constitutional law with a comparative analysis of precedents or issues in other legal regimes.
1. Abstract: The manuscript must be accompanied with an abstract of not more than 350 words.
2. Word Limits:
Articles – Not exceeding 6000 (six thousand) words
Notes – Not exceeding 4000 (four thousand) words.
Case Comment – Not exceeding 3000 (three thousand) words.
3. Citations: Citations shall be made in consonance with The Bluebook: A Uniform System of Citation (19th Edition).
4. Formatting specifications: The manuscript must be in Times New Roman, Font Size 12 with 1.5 Line Spacing.
5. Language: The Journal shall follow British English.
The manuscript submitted should be original and unpublished.
Upon the selection of the article by the Editorial Board of CALQ, the copyright of the article shall transfer to the Board when the Author/s has been intimated about the choice.
Author/s may be asked to revise or resubmit the manuscript within a stipulated time. Upon resubmission of the manuscript, the author/s would be required to mention the suggestion made by the Editorial Board and the subsequent changes made by the author/s.
In case of an offer of publication from another journal for the submitted manuscript, the author/s may request an expedited review via a mail to editorcalq [at] gmail [dot] comwith the details about the Journal which has extended the offer and the manuscript attached.
1. The Author/s are required to email the manuscript to editorcalq [at] gmail [dot] com
2. The manuscript may be mailed in ‘.doc’ or ‘.docx’ format.
3. The subject of the mail must clearly mention ‘Submission for CALQ (2013) Volume 1.3’.
4. The mail must be addressed to the ‘Board of Editors’ providing the name of the author/s with the name of the institution affiliated to and the contact details.
5. A mail confirming the receipt of your manuscript and subsequently the acceptance of your manuscript for publication would be duly conveyed to the author/s through the email id mentioned on the Covering Letter of the manuscript.
6. Last date for submission – September 30th, 2013
In case of any clarifications, kindly send a mail to ‘editorcalq@gmailcom’. You can find more information at our website, www.calq.in.
Tell us about any law school event (call for papers, essay competitions, moots, fests, debates etc.) at firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.
I am the Admin of Lawctopus. I am for law students, of law students and by law students. I am Torts and Contracts and moots and internships. I am your boyfriend! And your girlfriend too! Mentor. Friend. Junior. Senior. I am the footnote in your research paper. Foreword in your life. The jugaad for your internship. The side gig which earns you bucks. I am Maggi. Pocket money too.
Join 67,000+ law students and young lawyers!Email Subscription
Get the best opportunities from Lawctopus and offers from Lawctopus Law School in your inbox, daily!