National Law University, Assam’s Centre for Environmental Law, Advocacy & Research (CELAR) is delighted to announce the launch of the first issue (December, 2015) of JOURNAL OF ENVIRO-LEGAL RESEARCH AND ADVOCACY.
JOURNAL OF ENVIRO-LEGAL RESEARCH AND ADVOCACY is an online journal of environmental law dedicated to delve into the critical environmental law and policy aspects of India. It is an open access, annual, peer reviewed digital publication from NLU, Assam’s CELAR.
We would like to invite you to contribute a Research Paper/ Research Article/ Case Study/ Case Comments/Legislative Analysis/Book Review for publication.
The submissions should be in English. British spelling is preferred, but consistent American spelling is accepted.
All contributions will be held to imply that it contains original unpublished work and is not being submitted for publication elsewhere. All suitable papers are submitted to double-blind peer review.
Principal theme of our Launch issue is “North-East India- The Land of Green Belt”.
The Sub themes are as follows:
1. Biodiversity related laws and North-East India;
2. The Rights of Indigenous people in North-East India and environment;
3. Armed conflict in North-East India and its impact on environment;
4. Climate Justice and North-East India;
5. Pollution related Laws and North-East India;
6. Wildlife related Laws and North-East India;
7. Forest Laws and North-East India;
8. Poverty and Environment- The North-Eastern scenario;
9. Environment and Natural Resources Management Law vis-à-vis North-East India;
10. Mining in North-East India and Law.
All submissions along with cover letter (about the author, acknowledgement of originality) must be submitted in .doc or .docx file format and should be emailed to: [email protected]
For Articles- 5000-6000 words
Case Commentaries- 3000-4000
Book Reviews- 2000-3000 words
Case Studies- 4000-5000 words
Last Date for Submission- 30th November, 2015 (11:59 pm)
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.
I am the Admin of Lawctopus. I am for law students, of law students and by law students. I am Torts and Contracts and moots and internships. I am your boyfriend! And your girlfriend too! Mentor. Friend. Junior. Senior. I am the footnote in your research paper. Foreword in your life. The jugaad for your internship. The side gig which earns you bucks. I am Maggi. Pocket money too.