JLPP is a peer-reviewed and interdisciplinary journal published by the National Law School of India University, Bengaluru.
Journal is intended to bring together the regular and the distance mode of education into proximity. JLPP aims to be a forum that encourages and engages students, academicians, administrators, practitioners and research scholars to come together for the cause of continuing Legal Education.
Th e JLPP solicits submissions for its Volume III to be launched in 2016.
The authors can make submissions under the following heads:
• Scholarly articles and research Papers (5000-8000 words, inclusive of footnotes)
• Short Articles (3000 -5000 words, inclusive of footnotes)
• Case Comments and Legislative Briefs (1500-2500 words, inclusive of footnotes)
Authors can submit their written contribution addressed to Dr. Sairam Bhat, Editor-in-Chief, JLPP Vol. III and the same shall be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org (in MS word format) along with covering letter on or before February 28, 2016
Cover letter should include:
(i) Title of the Paper;
(ii) Abstract (in 200 words);
(iii) Name of the Author;
(v) Institutional affliation;
(vi) Correspondence address.
Co-authored papers should give full details about all the authors.
1. Article should contain a disclaimer to the exact that the submitted paper is original and is not been published or under consideration for publication elsewhere.
2. All citations shall be placed in footnotes and shall be in accordance with the Bluebook: A Uniform System of Citation, 19th Ed.
3. All submissions will go through an initial round of review by the editorial board and the selected pieces will subsequently be sent for peer-review before finalisation for publication.