The Indian Journal of Law and Technology (IJLT) is a student-edited, peer-reviewed, completely open access law journal published annually by the National Law School of India University, Bangalore.
The IJLT is the first and only law journal in India devoted exclusively to the study of the interface between law and technology.
The journal carries scholarship in the areas of intellectual property rights, internet governance, information communication technologies, access to medicines, privacy rights, digital freedoms, openness, telecommunications policy, media law, innovation etc. along with focusing on perspectives on contemporary issues involving the intersection of law, technology, industry and policy.
IJLT Word Limit
1. Articles (5000-12000 words).
2. Essays (3000-5000 words).
3. Case Notes, Legislative Comments, Book/Article Reviews (2000-6000 words).
The above limits are exclusive of footnotes. Substantive footnoting is allowed.
1. All submissions must be accompanied by a cover letter stating the name(s) of the authors, their institution/affiliation, the title of the submission and contact details.
2. An abstract (not more than 250 words) must be submitted.
3. Co-authorship (up to a maximum of 3 authors) is permitted.
4. The body of the paper shall be in Times New Roman, font size 12, 1.5 line spacing. Footnotes should be in Times New Roman, size 10 single line spacing.
5. Kindly follow Bluebook (19th edition) style of citation.
Format of Submission
Please send in your submissions in MS/Open Word (*.doc OR *.docx OR *.odt), along with the following information:
Full Name of the Author
Contact Details of the Author
All submissions must be made on or before 11:59 p.m., January 31st, 2016.
Aradhya Sethia: +919986098649
Anumeha Karnatak: +918147592310