Venue : NLSIU, Bangalore
Date : 27th and 28th December
Well researched papers on the main theme of “Cyber Security and Cyber Laws” are called for presentation in the technical sessions of the seminar.
The sub-themes of the seminar [not limited to] are:
1. Cyber security and laws of India and other countries.
2. Data protection.
3. Privacy concerns on cyber space.
4. Crimes on social media.
5. Protection of children and women on cyber space.
6. Investigation of cybercrimes– issues and concerns
7. Cyber forensic – technical cum legal perspective
8. Evidentiary issues in the area of cyber security
9. Judiciary on cyber security
10. Laws and concerns in relation to any -Selected/ Specific forms of cyber-crimes [such as hacking, cyber pornography, identity theft, spoofing, cyber stalking, software piracy, etc. Any one form of cyber crime can be selected as the focal theme of the paper]
11. E-security in banking system.
12. E- Commerce and cyber security concerns
13. E-Governance and cyber security concerns.
14. Providing / developing an alternative law / policy framework to secure cyber space Etc.
GUIDELINES FOR SUBMISSION
1. An Abstract of the research paper, not exceeding 250 words, accompanied by a Covering letter containing: Title of the Paper, Full Name of the Author/authors, Complete Address with Contact Number and E-mail Address must be submitted as attachment via email to [email protected]
2. The last date for submission of abstracts is 5th October, 2014.
3. Notification of the accepted abstracts will be done on/ before 30th October, 2014.
4. Selected abstracts of the papers will be published in the Book of Abstracts.
5. The text of the abstract must be in – MS WORD FORMAT WITH TIMES NEW ROMAN, FONT OF SIZE 12 &WITH 1.5 LINE SPACING.
6. Abstracts must be accompanied by key words.
Please refer to the official brochure HERE.