Centre for Business and Commercial Laws (CBCL), National Law Institute, Bhopal is pleased to invite submissions for the fourth issue of the Centre for Business and Commercial Law e-Journal.
It’s a student run, faculty regulated, peer reviewed law journal that is published annually.
The journal is an academic journal focused on bringing to light relevant issues in corporate and business laws across the globe.
The Journal invites articles, notes and case comments (original and unpublished) on recent and contemporary issues with regards to the intricacies of the business laws.
• Articles are lengthy publications that provide sustained theoretical analysis on legal topics. (Word limit 7000-8000 words)
• Notes are a comparatively shorter version of articles which indicate a central theme and are specific in nature. ((Word limit 3000-4000 words)
• Case Comments/Legislative Comments are a critique of the latest legal and judicial developments indicating the present and future debate on the topic. (Word limit 3000 words)
• Kindly follow Bluebook (19th edition) as the uniform method of citation.
• Submissions with more than two authors will not be accepted.
• Please send your submissions to [email protected]
• Submissions must be in MS Word (.doc) and (.pdf) format
• Main Text: Times New Roman, font size 12, double spacing, justified alignment, with a margin of one inch on all sides.
• Foot Notes: Times New Roman, font size 10.
Last Date for Submission: 20th February, 2014 (11:59pm).
Email id: [email protected]
Ph: Jomol Joy, 9407510567