Institute of Law Nirma University is organizing an International Conference on “Law, Society and Sustainable Development: Problems and Prospects” from Feb 17-18, 2014.
It shall be open for law students, academicians, policy makers, NGOs, Advocates, regulatory bodies, environmental bodies, etc. to participate in the event.
Themes for the conference
1. Environmental Management and Sustainable Development.
2. Sustainable Development and Green Technology.
3. Socio- Political and Economic Dimensions of Sustainable Development.
4. Legal Structures and National and International Framework for Sustainable Development.
5. Globalization, Development and Sustainable Development.
Abstract Submission : October 14, 2013.
Abstract Acknowledgment: October 21, 2013
Full Paper Submission: December 16, 2013
Declaration of Paper Acceptance: December 23, 2013
Date of Event: February 17-18, 2014
Prof. Ravi Saxena: +91-96-01-908840
Prof. Madhuri Parikh: +91-99-98-344819
Contact Info: firstname.lastname@example.org
Facebook Link: https://www.facebook.com/intconf
Join 70,000 law students. Receive only the posts you want.
Disclaimer: WEF April, 2021, Lawctopus will not publish any 'Call for Papers/Blogs' by journals that charge money at the time of submission. If you find any journal doing so, please intimate us at tanuj.kalia[at]lawctopus.com
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.