Peer Reviewed – Refereed – Bi-annual Publication, (ISSN – 2249-1430), Volume II, Issue II
The Journal Committee of Institute of Law, Nirma University hereby invites articles/ research papers, case studies, executive experience sharing and book reviews on Law and allied areas for publication in Nirma University Law Journal.
It can be an inter-disciplinary study reflecting socio-economic and political ideas or contemporary issues.
The journal is a bi-annual, peer-reviewed ISSN serial publication from Institute of Law, Nirma University. It showcases contemporary issues and challenges specific to law; with an inter-disciplinary approach towards knowledge.
It is the endeavour of the Institute to become the beacon of legal education by encouraging synthesis of knowledge and best practices cutting across academia and research fraternity.
The last date for submissions is 15th December, 2012
Kindly take note of the following guidelines for this issue:
1. Submissions should not exceed 6000 words, excluding the footnotes. However, looking at the quality and depth of research, relaxation may be given and word limit may vary.
2. Entries from all aspects of law whether direct or applied are welcome.
3. We are a peer reviewed Journal. Hence entries from students pursuing Bachelors or Masters Course in law would be accepted.
4. Entries can be co-authored. However, a maximum of two authors per entry is allowed.
5. Citations should follow the Harvard Blue Book (19 Ed).
6. The Times new Roman font, in font size 12 is prescribed for all entries. Further, footnotes shall be in font size 10 and line spacing of 1.5 shall be followed.
7. Entries are to be sent at [email protected] latest by 15th December, 2012 (4:00 pm). No hard-copy of the same is required.
8. Those entries which do not make it to the present issue of Journal may be considered for the next issue (subject to intimation by the NULJ Team).
9. For any kind of clarification for submission guidelines, please visit this link.
I am the Admin of Lawctopus. I am for law students, of law students and by law students. I am Torts and Contracts and moots and internships. I am your boyfriend! And your girlfriend too! Mentor. Friend. Junior. Senior. I am the footnote in your research paper. Foreword in your life. The jugaad for your internship. The side gig which earns you bucks. I am Maggi. Pocket money too.