The Centre for Social Justice of Institute of Law, Nirma University cordially invites the submissions to the Journal for Centre of Social Justice (JCSJ), Vol. I, Issue I.
We seek contributions from all the academicians, advocates, law as well as non-law professionals and students for its flagship issue.
1. Crimes against women and challenges in abolishing the crimes
2. Role of Legal Education in empowering women
3. Marginalization of women in the society
4. Women and Men: Issue of Gender discrimination
Submissions must be word processed, and compatible with Microsoft Word 2003 and 2007. All submissions should contain the following details:
- name of the author
- professional information
- the title of the manuscript, and
- contact information
The abstract should not be more than 300 words consisting of at least three key-words bearing significance and relevance to the main article and the final submission should be within 6000 words.
SUBMIT YOUR RESEARCH PAPERS AT:
DEADLINES FOR SUBMISSION: PARTICULARS DATES
- Submission of Abstract: MARCH 15TH 2013
- Confirmation of Abstract Selection: MARCH 20TH 2013
- Final Submission (In Soft Copy): APRIL 4TH 2013
- Final Submission (In Hard Copy): APRIL 15TH 2013
Full details are here.
Post an opportunity (call for papers, essay competitions, moot courts, fest, course) here.