Navrachana University is organising a National Conference on ‘Innovating for Development and Sustainability’ on October 30-31, 2015 at Vadodara, Gujarat.
The conference on ‘Innovating for Development and Sustainability’ is a multidisciplinary theme focusing upon new models of socioeconomic development with sustainability. The conference will provide platform for a constructive discourse on the current models of development adopted across the sectors.
Broad Themes of the conference
1. Public Policy
4. Science and Technology
5. Environment and Design
6. Environment and Health
7. Societal Challenges
Call for Papers
Original contributions are invited from following categories of individuals
2. Industry Delegates
5. Research Scholars
6. UG and PG Students
Guidelines for Authors
All participants sending their work for oral presentation are required to submit full length paper on acceptance of their abstract. The specifications for the same are given below.
1. Should be submitted as MS-Word (93-2007 compatible) document
2. Should NOT exceed 250 words
3. Should contain minimum 3 keywords.
For details like page setting, line spacing, font type, font size and style, refer to a sample given Abstarct Sample.
1. Should be submitted as MS-Word (93-2007 compatible) document with page numbers at the bottom center of each page.
2. The page setting and font options should be as follows:
a. Paper size- A4 portrait
b. Margins: 1” top, 1” bottom, 1” right, 1.25” left
c. Font type- Times New Roman
d. Font size- 12
e. Spacing- 1.5
3. The paper should be minimum 3 pages long and should not exceed maximum 8 pages including figures, charts, diagrams etc.
4. The tables and figures should be numbered and must bear a title. The figure and table number should be referred to in the corresponding text. Sources should be clearly mentioned at the bottom of tables or figures (font size 10).
5. References should be according to APA citation style.
6. All contributions must be original and not have been presented or published elsewhere.
7. Authors will be required to provide non-exclusive copyrights of their work to the conference organizers for considering the same for publication.
1. For online submission of Abstract, please do the following: a) login and fill out the registration form; and b) Upload the 250 word Abstract. Abstracts should be submitted in editable Word format and it must have at least 3 keywords.
2. For email communication: a) Download the registration form b) Fill the form; and c) send 250 word Abstract. Abstracts should be submitted in editable Word format and it must have at least 3 keywords. Email can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Since the Abstracts will undergo a peer review (blind) process, the Abstract should not have author name(s) and affiliation. Add a second page with author name(s), affiliation and contact information.
4. Once the abstract is accepted, authors will be informed and they will have time to send a full paper (see review schedule). The Full paper needs to be sent back with registration fee, information for which can be found on the website.
Abstract Submission: 31 May 2015
Full Paper Submission: 15 August 2015
Conference Date: 30- 31 October 2015
The brochure is HERE.
More information is HERE.