The Nagaland University in association with Indian Council of Social Science Research is organising a National Multi Disciplinary Seminar on “Migration and Regional Development in India” between March 12 and 13, 2015.
Seminar email: email@example.com
This seminar is an effort to discuss various dimensions of internal and International migration in India and their positive-negative socio-economic-political and security implications along with ensuring ways of Safe Migration to save the youth from exploitation and maintaining national/ social harmony.
1. International Migration in India: Pattern, routes, actions, reactions and issues.
2. Interstate migration in India: causes and consequences
3. Intrastate migration: Reasons, development and challenges.
4. Migration and social well being: Development and issues.
5. Remittances in India: Welfare or Self-well being ?
6. Migration and social issues in India.
7. Migration from North eastern region: Achievement, issues and implications.
8. Migration and regional development: Experiences and challenges.
9. Any other issue related to the main theme
Submit an abstract of your paper with a minimum 400 words or maximum 500 words (excluding the title of paper and authors name address etc).
Your abstract should be typed with 12 font size, Times New Roman font type, 1.5 inter line space. Please send the full communication address, designation / engagement of the author(s), contact details (mobile no.) etc.
Send the abstract in the e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org till or before January 30, 2015. Abstracts / proposal received after this date will not be considered.
Last date of abstract submission : 30th January, 2015
Notification of paper selection : 31st January, 2015
Last date of full paper submission : 15th February 2015
Last date of Registration fee payment for paper presenter : 15th February 2015
Last date of Registration fee payment for Non paper presenters (out stationed) : 15th February 2015
No spot registration and paper submission will be entertained for this seminar.
Indian delegate (faculty) : Rs. 1500
Indian delegate (research scholars) : Rs. 1200
Local participants (Faculty member) : Rs. 800
Local participants (research scholars) : Rs. 700
Accompanying person (Out stationed) : Rs. 1300 (Non- kit category)
1. The registration fee can either be deposited in cash in the Department of Geography, Lumami; or by Demand Draft or through RTGS in favour of Wangshimenla A/No. 20062968276 (IFSCcode: SBIN0013380) of State Bank of India (SBI), Lumam, Nagaland Universityi. NO cheque, postal order or other mode of payment will be accepted.
2. After depositing the registration fee if the person does not turn up, NO fee will be refunded and no arrangement to deliver the seminar material will be made by the organizers. Delay or no delivery of Demand Draft will not be the responsibility of the organizers.
3. Accommodation to out stationed participants on sharing basis will be made available for 3 nights only. Stay before or after these days will be self responsibility of the participants themselves.
Contact us :
Dr. Wangshimenla Jamir
Convener; Mob. 094364 39530; 087318 20523, e-mail: email@example.com
Dr. Vinod K. Bhardwaj
Organising Secretary; Mob. 094143 04650; 091669 19153 (M), e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Brochure can be accessed HERE.
🔔 Never miss an opportunity again. Get the emails you want in your inbox.
Disclaimer: WEF April, 2021, Lawctopus will not publish any 'Call for Papers/Blogs' by journals that charge money at the time of submission. If you find any journal doing so, please intimate us at tanuj.kalia[at]lawctopus.com
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.