A National Seminar on Impact of Change in Political Sovereignty on Administration is being organised by the Department of Political Science, Jai Narayan Vyas University, Jodhpur between December 6-7, 2014.
1. The System and Administration in universal perspectives
2. Political Sovereignty : History and Importance
3. The ideology of Political Sovereignty and feasibility.
4. Political Sovereignty in India : Ancient Times, Colonial Times and Post Colonial Times
5. Democracy in India : Political Parties and Sovereign Changes
6. The Experiences of Sovereign Change
7. Electoral Process : Matters, Expectations and Challenges
8. Administrative System : Implementation of policies
9. Development and Change
10. Social, Economic, Cultural and Industrial Change and Politics
11. The status of Constitutional Institutions/ Posts
12. Centre- State Relations
13. The Experiences with the Alliance
14. The political sovereignty and administration in contemporary perspectives
15. Any other related topic.
Abstract Submission Deadline :November 10, 2014
Final Paper Submission Deadline : November 20, 2014
Papers are invited for this National Seminar. The paper givers are suggested to send their abstracts and full paper by E-mail at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration fee for Participants
Registration fee should be deposited in account DIRECTOR, NATIONAL SEMINAR, JNVU, JODHPUR A/c No. 05710100020061 (IFSC: BARB0UNIJOD) at Bank of Baroda. All communications regarding the seminar be directed to the Seminar Director by email.
Please download the Registration Form and access the Registration Fee HERE.
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.
I am the Admin of Lawctopus. I am for law students, of law students and by law students. I am Torts and Contracts and moots and internships. I am your boyfriend! And your girlfriend too! Mentor. Friend. Junior. Senior. I am the footnote in your research paper. Foreword in your life. The jugaad for your internship. The side gig which earns you bucks. I am Maggi. Pocket money too.