A National Seminar on Impact of Change in Political Sovereignty on Administration is being organised by the Department of Political Science, Jai Narayan Vyas University, Jodhpur between December 6-7, 2014.
1. The System and Administration in universal perspectives
2. Political Sovereignty : History and Importance
3. The ideology of Political Sovereignty and feasibility.
4. Political Sovereignty in India : Ancient Times, Colonial Times and Post Colonial Times
5. Democracy in India : Political Parties and Sovereign Changes
6. The Experiences of Sovereign Change
7. Electoral Process : Matters, Expectations and Challenges
8. Administrative System : Implementation of policies
9. Development and Change
10. Social, Economic, Cultural and Industrial Change and Politics
11. The status of Constitutional Institutions/ Posts
12. Centre- State Relations
13. The Experiences with the Alliance
14. The political sovereignty and administration in contemporary perspectives
15. Any other related topic.
Abstract Submission Deadline :November 10, 2014
Final Paper Submission Deadline : November 20, 2014
Call for Paper
Papers are invited for this National Seminar. The paper givers are suggested to send their abstracts and full paper by E-mail at the following address: [email protected]
Registration fee for Participants
Registration fee should be deposited in account DIRECTOR, NATIONAL SEMINAR, JNVU, JODHPUR A/c No. 05710100020061 (IFSC: BARB0UNIJOD) at Bank of Baroda. All communications regarding the seminar be directed to the Seminar Director by email.
Please download the Registration Form and access the Registration Fee HERE.