Papers are invited from students of law colleges/law schools and universities for a National Seminar to be conducted in connection with the launch of the Cell for Legal Aid to Pravasis at NUALS, Kochi on 24th April,2014.
The Cell functions under the Center for Continuing Legal Education and Extention with the object of giving Legal Awareness to Pravasis in all Districts, Metros and in GCC Countries, so as to intervene effectively in the legal problems of Pravasis.
The topic of the seminar is “Problems and Perspectives of Pravasis”
1. Submissions are to be made in electronic form only and are to be sent to [email protected]
2. Each Article is expected to be accompanied by an abstract of not more than 500 words.
3. The word limit for articles is set at 3000 words (inclusive of footnotes).
4. Abstracts must be submitted on or before 19 April 2014.
5. The email Subject line should be in the format: “Submission: [Title of Paper].”
6. All submissions must be accompanied with a Covering letter, containing the name of the author/s, title and category of the submission and a contact address of the author, including the e-mail address and the phone number.
7. By submitting an article, the author is presumed to undertake that the article is an original work and has not been submitted, accepted or published elsewhere.
8. Abstract and Manuscript: The body of the submission must NOT CONTAIN IDENTIFICATION OF ANY KIND of the authors. Violation of this requirement would invite disqualification of the submission.
9. Aricles found plagiarised will be summarily rejected.
10. Co – authorship is allowed (maximum of 2 authors).
1. All submissions must follow the Bluebook system of citation.
2. Submissions must be in Times New Roman with font size 12 and line spacing 1.5
3. Footnotes must be in Times New Roman with font size 10 and line spacing 1.
4. Submissions may be made in .doc/.docx/.odt formats only.
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.
I am the Admin of Lawctopus. I am for law students, of law students and by law students. I am Torts and Contracts and moots and internships. I am your boyfriend! And your girlfriend too! Mentor. Friend. Junior. Senior. I am the footnote in your research paper. Foreword in your life. The jugaad for your internship. The side gig which earns you bucks. I am Maggi. Pocket money too.