University School of Management Studies, Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University is organising a 1 Day National Conference on Swachh Bharat Campaign 2014: Managerial Perspectives, Issues and Challenges on August 14, 2015.
Call for Papers
We invite original papers and working papers from Academicians, Industry Professionals, Doctoral Scholars, Consultants, NGO’s, various organizations and agencies and Management Students for publication in the proceedings of the conference and / presentation.
A list of the indicative sub themes (not restrictive) covering Issues, Challenges,Opportunities, Practices and Strategies is given below:
1. CSR initiatives by Private and Public sector Organizations, Universities, Academic institutions and others
2. HR Initiatives
3. Legal Issues
4. Environmental challenges
5. Sanitation Issues
6. Strategies to market the concept of Swachh Bharat
7. Grey Area
8. Policies and Practices
9. Social Marketing
10. Social Awareness and Sensitization
11. Role of NGOs
12. Role of Various Government Departments and Agencies
13. Role of Especially Consituted Agencies
14. Startegic Initiatives by Government departments, PSUs, Private organizations etc
15. Contribution of Eductaional Institutions
16. Role of Social Volunteers
Industry Professionals & Academicians: Rs. 2000/-
Doctoral and Other Students Rs. 500/-
If 3 or more delegates registrants from the same organization, there will be a discount of 20% on registration fee.
Submission of Abstracts : April 30, 2015
Review and Confirmation of Abstracts: May 15, 2015
Submission of Full Paper: June 15, 2015
Review & Confirmation of Papers: June 30 , 2015
Submission of Camera Ready Papers: July 15, 2015
Last Date for Registration of Authors for Paper Presentation: July 15, 2015
Full Papers should be mailed to the Conference Coordinator through e-mail at: [email protected]
The Official brochure can be accessed HERE.