Saveetha School of Law [SSL], Chennai is organising a National Conference on Global Depository Receipts and Share Market on August 9, 2022.
About the College
Saveetha School of Law [SSL], Chennai, Tamil Nadu is established in the year 2009 as Private Educational Institute to provide higher education to build career in the field of Law. SSL is affiliated with reputed BCI and UGC. Management of SSL Chennai is working under the able leadership of Prof. Dr. Asha Sundaram (Principal).
About the Conference
After the globalization & liberalization of Indian economy it has been deserved that corporate sectors now have more opportunity and large capital market, for raising capital.
It is observed that Depositary Receipts have become a popular mode for financing the, corporate operations in the developed as well as emerging markets. The process of liberalization have now allowed the Indian Corporate to issue equity or bonds in overseas capital market. Hence this conference is conducted to identify new perspective in the field. The sub themes of the conference is mentioned in the Boucher attached.
About the Call for papers
Students, scholars, academicians, professionals and other interested delegates are invited for submission of papers and paper presentation in any of the sub theme that are mentioned. The presenters will be duly recognised and the papers will also be published in leading journals.
- The Law: Discussing on the role of law on global depository receipts and the scope of applicability
- Strategies: Methods and policies used by companies towards global depository receipts and share market.
- Human Resources: Human resource practices and policies in share market and global depository receipts
- Finance: Financial aspects of global depository receipts and share markets
- Technology: Technology related aspects of global depository receipts and share markets
- Marketing: Marketing aspects of global depository receipts and share markets
The event will be held in offline mode while allowing in absentia presentations.
- Last date for abstract submission: July 1, 2022
- Intimation of selection of abstracts: July 7, 2022
- Last date for submission of full paper: July 20, 2022
- Last date for payment of registration fee: July 22, 2022
- Date of Conference: August 9, 2022
Abstract shall be sent to leelesh03[at]gmail.com
- INR 500/- is the registration fee for paper presenters
- INR 200/- is registration fee for participants
- The details for payment will be sent via Mail for selected participants
In case of queries, contact Mr. Leelesh Sundaram. B at +91 90922 89877
Disclaimer: WEF April, 2021, Lawctopus will not publish any 'Call for Papers/Blogs' by journals that charge money at the time of submission. If you find any journal doing so, please intimate us at tanuj.kalia[at]lawctopus.com