The Centre for Canadian Studies, Himachal Pradesh University, Shimla are inviting paper proposals for the International academic conference on “National and International Concerns for Gender Justice: India and Canada”, to be held on 27–28th March, 2015 in Shimla.
Proposals (up to 250 words) should be submitted by 25th February, 2015.
Sub Themes :
1. History of Gender Justice
2. Gender Justice as Human Rights
3. International laws and Conventions on Gender Justice
4. Women Empowerment and Gender Justice
5. Legal Framework and Gender Justice
6. Uniform Civil Code and Gender Justice
7. Gender Justice and Backward Castes
8. Gender Justice in Tribal Society
9. Education and Gender Justice
10. Gender Justice and Minorities
11. Need for the Third Gender Justice
12. Gender Justice and Millennium Development Goals
Call for Papers
We cordially invite the academicians, researchers, representatives of the Civil Society and student research scholars to submit their research papers on the sub-themes to be covered in different technical sessions during the International conference on “National and International Concerns for Gender Justice: India and Canada”.
Limited free accommodation during the conference is available at the university guest house. Please indicate your need for such services when submitting your paper proposal. At this time, there is no travel support available for participants.
Important Dates :
1. Last date of submission of Abstract : 25.02.2015
2. Last date of Full Paper submission : 10-03-2015
3. No abstract or full paper shall be accepted after the last date of submission respectively.
4. The participants are requested to send their abstract and/or full paper on e-mail given here: E-mail: [email protected]
New Times Roman, Font Size 12, line Spacing 1.5.
Cover page-Title Font size 16, Author’s Name and Affiliation with Email & Mobile No.
In the First page of the Full paper, abstract must precede the main paper
World limit: up to 3000-4000 (MS Word)
0177-2833447(off), 098055 91000(M), [email protected]
Brochure can be accessed HERE.