Lucknow Law Review is inviting submissions through a call for papers for Volume 2 Issue 1.
About the Lucknow Law Review
Lucknow Law Review (‘Journal’ hereinafter) is a peer-reviewed, academic law journal, promoting intersectional scholarship in the field of law. The Journal is a quarterly publication, established in April 2021.
The Journal is an interactive forum for generating awareness for broad and dynamic legal and social issues, with the contribution of jurists, academicians, industry professionals, scholars, and students having immense informative value.
The object behind the Journal is to bring in the close insights of the various contemporary and current issues of law to the readers. This journal provides an opportunity for authors for concentrated study in specific areas of the law and enhances their skills in legal research writings and analysis.
Call for Papers
The Review publishes research articles both long and short, case comments, and book reviews.
- Submission(s) are to be made in electronic form only and manuscript(s) are to be sent to lucknowlawreview[at]gmail.com with the email subject ‘Submission for Journal’. Co-authorship should be limited to three.
- Author(s) need to submit the manuscript(s) along with an abstract, which shall not be more than 350 words and should contain a minimum of three keywords.
- Manuscript(s) can be of any theme related to law or has law as the base theme with an intersection with other subjects such as technology, global politics, sciences, public policy, history, management, philosophy, psychology, etc.
- Manuscript(s) will follow the word limit as given below:
- Short Article: 2500 – 4500 words
- Long Article: 4500 – 8000 words
- Book Review: 1500 – 2000 words
- Case Comment: 1500 – 2500 words
- Legislative Comment: 1500 – 2500 words
- The manuscript(s) must be in English only, in Microsoft Word (MS-Word) format, with the font size 12 in Times New Roman with 1.5 line spacing for the main text and size 10 in Times New Roman with single line spacing for footnotes. The author(s) must adhere to the OSCOLA citation format, which can be found here.
- The manuscript(s) must be accompanied by a covering email providing the author(s) name and name of the institution. Author(s) shall not include their name in the manuscript(s) in any form.
- The manuscript(s) should be the original work of the author(s) and should not have been published in any form or manner before, or in consideration for publication. All manuscript(s) will undergo mandatory plagiarism check before Editorial Review.
- Lucknow Law Review encourages professional writing, and expects author(s) to avoid foul or defamatory language.
Send in the entries for Volume 2, Issue 1 till June 15, 2022.
*Disclaimer: There shall be no publication/contribution fees at any stage of Publication.
**You can find the review and publication policy here.
If you have any idea which you want to discuss with LLR’s editors, looking for help with your research, share it with the editorial board.
Disclaimer: WEF April, 2021, Lawctopus will not publish any 'Call for Papers/Blogs' by journals that charge money at the time of submission. If you find any journal doing so, please intimate us at tanuj.kalia[at]lawctopus.com