The Editorial Committee of “Lexigentia” hereby invites articles and book reviews on law from academicians, advocates and research scholars.
The Journal is an international, annual, ISSN peer- reviewed (ISSN: 2454-1613) publication of Lloyd Law College, Noida. The Journal will showcase the recent developments in the field of law.
1. Theme: The present issue of Lexigentia shall focus on the issues of prominence across the legal systems.
2. Word Limit:
Long Articles: Above 6,000 words
Short Articles- 4,000- 5,000 words
Book Review- 1,000 words
Case Comments- 1,000 words
3. Abstract: The Article should also include an abstract of about 350 words, which has to precede the article.
4. Authorship: A maximum of two co- authors is permitted.
5. Citation Style: Uniform Style of Citation should be adhered to. The mode of citation to be followed is available HERE.
6. Format of the Main Text & the Footnotes: Times New Roman font, in font size 12 is prescribed for all articles. Further, the footnotes shall be in font size 10 and in the Times New Roman font. A line spacing of 1.5 for the main text and 1.0 for the footnotes is to be followed. All articles are to be sent in either doc or docx format. Any submission in pdf form shall not be accepted.
7. All articles being submitted are to be sent along with a duly filled Declaration Form. The duly filed Declaration has to be scanned and sent on the email address mentioned below.
Last date for submission of abstract and articles : 15th July, 2016
All abstracts and articles are to be mailed to email@example.com
For any further details or queries, a mail can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: Lloyd Law College shall retain all copyright arising out of any publications. Only the moral rights shall vest with the author.
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.
I am the Admin of Lawctopus. I am for law students, of law students and by law students. I am Torts and Contracts and moots and internships. I am your boyfriend! And your girlfriend too! Mentor. Friend. Junior. Senior. I am the footnote in your research paper. Foreword in your life. The jugaad for your internship. The side gig which earns you bucks. I am Maggi. Pocket money too.