The Editorial Committee of “Lloydians” hereby invites articles from students pursuing law from recognized law colleges across the country.
The Journal is an annual, ISSN peer- reviewed (ISSN: 2394- 899X) publication of Lloyd Law College.
The theme selected for the present issue of Lloydians is Technology and Law.
1. Biotechnology and Law
2. Medical law and Technology
3. Technology, Health and Law
4. Intellectual Property Law and its relation with Technology
5. Forensic Science and Law
6. Maritime and Shipping
7. Technology and Data Protection
8. Media Intrusion and Technology
9. Air Space and Law
10. Technology and Human Rights
1. Topic: The present issue of Lloydians shall be based upon the theme “Technology and Law”.
The main focus shall be at the latest trends in the field of Law & Technology that are often creating problems in law.
The field of information and technology is such that is fast paced and hence the law dealing with this branch too needs to be updated constantly.
The articles should be a study of the intricate relationship of law and information technology.
2. Word Limit:
Articles: 6000-7000 words
Short Articles: 4000-5000 words
3. Abstract: The Article should also include an abstract of about 80- 100 words, which has to precede the article.
Students pursuing the 3 year LL.B course and the 5 year B.A. LL.B course from recognized Universities are eligible to send in entries.
Entries can be co-authored. However, a maximum of two authors per entry is allowed.
5. Citation Style: Uniform Style of Citation should be adhered to.
The mode of citation to be followed is available HERE.
6. Format of Main Text & the Footnotes: The Times New Roman font, in font size 12 is prescribed for all entries.
Further, the footnotes shall be in font size 10 and in the Times New Roman font.
A line spacing of 1.5 for the main text and 1.0 for footnotes should be followed.
All submissions should be in doc or docx format, submissions in pdf shall not be accepted.
7. All articles being submitted are to be sent along with a duly filled Declaration, the format for which is being attached with this mail.
The duly filed Declaration has to be scanned and sent on the email address mentioned below.
8. Important Dates:
Last date for submission of articles: November 30, 2015
Last date for intimation of acceptance of articles: January 1, 2016.
9. All entries are top be mailed to email@example.com latest by November 30, 2015 (11:59pm, IST)
10. For any details or queries a mail can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: Lloyd Law College shall retain all copyright arising out of any publications. Only the moral rights shall vest with the author.