The Legal Journal for Contemporary Society (LJCS) is inviting submissions by way of a call for papers for its 1st Volume.
About the Journal
LJCS is a blog, an initiative to create a platform that innovates those legal writing which has a broader sense of perspective and conscience that would be extremely helpful to the coming academicians, scholars, researchers and knowledgeable competitors across the world. LJCS wanted to make sure that our readers will get the richest materials for studying, e.g. legal articles, legal tips, legal notes, case briefs, study materials and many other things for free. LJCS also tries to put information about important social topics.
It is an initiative of law students from West Bengal National University of Juridical Sciences (NUJS), Kolkata.
Call for Papers
For publishing in the upcoming edition of the Legal Journal for Contemporary Society, the LJCS Editorial Board invites original manuscripts in the form of long research papers, short articles, essays, notes, and comments on any issue of contemporary relevance in the field of law. The full text of the published volume of the Journal will be available on LJCS official website as well as on the databases of LJCS’s associate partners.
1. All submissions must be written in the English language.
2. LJCS considers papers from students, teachers, academicians, lawyers, and jurists.
3. The word limit for submissions (excluding footnotes) is 5,000-6,000 words for long research papers, 3,000-4,000 words for short articles & essays, and 2,000-3,000 words for notes and comments.
4. The Abstract should be between 350 and 500 words long, with a maximum of 05 keywords.
5. The Journal’s Editorial Committee reserves the right to edit manuscripts after they have been accepted for publication.
6. Within the two-author limit, co-authorship is permitted.
7. According to the UGC Academic Guidelines 2018, the paper’s similarity report should be within 10%.
8. It should be written in Times New Roman with a font size of 12 and a line spacing of 1.15. Capital letters with centerline spacing should be used for headings.
9. Footnoting should be accomplished according to the 20th edition of The Bluebook: A Uniform System of Citation. (Authors can find general citation guidelines here)
10. Use Times New Roman font size 10 with single line spacing for the footnotes.
11. Only Microsoft Word should be used for electronic submissions.
12. ‘Author’s name_Title of Paper.doc’ should be included in the document’s electronic file.
13. The final draft of the submission [Abstract (350-500 words) +05 keywords + Manuscript+Copyright Form] should be submitted in electronic form and emailed to email@example.com by September 10, 2021, along with the copyright form*.
14. There are no publication charges whatsoever.