CALL FOR PAPERS
Legal Mirror (ISSN-2454-6216) invites Articles, Short Notes, Book Reviews Case Commentaries and other such for Volume 2, Issue 3 (March), 2017.
Academicians, Practitioners, researchers, students and others interested in the field may send original, unpublished papers to: [email protected] at the latest by 31st March 2017.
- The title of the research paper should be appropriate.
- The research paper should be original and unpublished work.
- The paper should not be plagiarized, and free from grammatical, spelling and other errors.
- Co-authorship is allowed subject to a maximum of two.
- Full names of all the authors must be given.
- The author(s) may follow any uniform method for citation.
- The body of the paper shall be in Times New Roman, font size 12, 1.5 line spacing. Footnotes should be in Times New Roman, size 10 single line spacing
- A margin of 4 centimeters should be left on all sides of the paper.
- Page borders should not be used.
Legal Mirror operates without any theme; anything related to law is acceptable.
The format of Legal Mirror is Print. Contributors however would be provided with the journal issue in e-copy (pdf), on e-mail ID.
WORD LIMIT (Tentative)
- Articles (3000-5000 words including footnotes)
- Short Notes (2000-3000 words including footnotes)
- Book Reviews (1000-2000 words including footnotes)
- Case Commentaries (1000-3000 words including footnotes)
(CAN ALSO BE PAID ONLINE & THROUGH CREDIT CARD EMI*)
EMI VALID THROUGH CREDIT CARD ON MINIMUM PAYMENT OF INR 3000.
Submission is free, payment is to be made only after approval from the review panel.
- Single authored paper- INR 1500.
- 2. Co-authored paper- INR 2000.
DISCOUNT OF INR 500 ON EACH ARTICLE WILL PROVIDED TO ALL PRE-EXISTING CONTRIBUTERS \ AUTHORS WHO HAVE PREVIOUSLY CONTRIBUTED THEIR WORK TO ANY OF OUR JOURNALS (LEGAL MIRROR \ LEGAL MESSENGER)
NOTE: The contributors will receive the journal issue in e-copy on e-mail ID & a certificate of publication through Speed-Post.
Hard-Copies (Books) will only be provided to those, who make additional payments of INR 500 per copy.
Mr. Ojas Jaiswal. Call: +91 8237 285 026. E-mail ID: [email protected]
Website: www.lmjournals.com. Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/legalmirror.in