About Legalfoxes Law Times
Legalfoxes Law Times [ISSN No: 2582-6034] [INDEXED] is open access, peer-reviewed and refereed journal provide dedicated to express views on topical legal issues, thereby generating a cross current of ideas on emerging matters.
Call for Papers
Legalfoxes Law Times calls for unique and unpublished research papers, Short Notes, Book Reviews & Case Comments.
Submission must be related to any Socio-Legal Issues, Corporate Matters, International Matters and other such topics related to Law.
- Top 5 Papers will be published for Free.
- Top 10 Authors will get a chance to work as Editor of the Journal.
- 75% Discount on all Certificate courses offered by Legalfoxes for All Authors.
- Top 10 Authors will Get a Chance to Get Free Student membership of Justice Remedem: Centre for Conflict and Online Dispute Resolution.
- Top 15 Authors will get a Chance to Publish their post on Legalfoxes and Journal website for Free.
- Top 15 Authors will be Eligible for Campus Ambassadors of Legalfoxes.
- Top 15 Authors will get a chance to work as Blog Writer and Blog Editor at Legalfoxes.
- Top 15 Authors can Join Research Board and As a writer at Weekly Review.
- Articles: (2000 – 8000 words including footnotes)
- Short Notes: (1000-3000 words including footnotes)
- Book Reviews: (1000-2000 words including footnotes)
- Case Commentaries: (800-2000 words including footnotes)
- It should be in MS Word format.
- There shall be an appropriate title of the manuscript.
- The manuscript shall be original and unpublished.
- The submission shall be grammatically correct, non-plagiarized and free from any spelling mistakes.
- The full names of all the author(s) must be given in the cover letter.
- There shall be a uniform method for citation in the manuscript.
- The body of the manuscript shall be in Times New Roman, font size 12, 1.5 line spacing. Footnotes should be in Times.
- New Roman and size 10, with single line spacing.
- There shall be no Borders.
To submit the call for papers, click here.
The last date to submit is 20 October 2020.
- Single authored manuscript: Rs. 600/-
- Co-authored manuscript: Rs. 900/-
- Manuscript submitted by 3 authors: Rs. 1200/-
E-mail ID: Editor.foxeslawtimes[at]gmail.com
Devshree Dua: 9650323344
Harshvi Chaumal – 9829522551
🔔 Never miss an opportunity again. Get the emails you want in your inbox.
Disclaimer: WEF April, 2021, Lawctopus will not publish any 'Call for Papers/Blogs' by journals that charge money at the time of submission. If you find any journal doing so, please intimate us at tanuj.kalia[at]lawctopus.com
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.