LawPublicus The Legal Portal (Volume 1 Issue 5 of 2021) invites scholarly contributions for the maiden issue.
The last date for submission of contributions is 31st May 2021.
LawPublicus is a novel initiative by legal minds from diverse fields of law under the oversight and encouragement of honoured legal fraternity. As an online portal, LawPublicus provides Legal Updates; Judgments; Bare Acts; Publication, and also
About the Journal
LawPublicus is a legal journal of multi-disciplinary research. It is a free, peer-reviewed, open-access journal that provides insight into diverse and dynamic legal matters.
The Journal is a novel forum that intends to fit to and addresses the requirements of young law students, academicians, researchers, and authors by providing them with a robust learning and interacting platform to facilitate law-related skills and to develop with continuous learning in the practical side.
The Journal aims to provide a forum for writers and researchers to voice their feelings and research on inter-disciplinary approaches. We are determined and excited to bring authentic, creative, and individual ideas and socially-related problems into attention.
Any appropriate theme related to the current socio-legal aspect.
Categories for Submission
The contribution may be made in the form of Short Article(s), Long Article(s), Special Article(s), Article Reviews, Case Summaries, and Book Reviews.
The contribution, in any category, should be a comprehensive and in-depth analysis of contemporary issues related to the current socio-legal aspect.
Following word limits should be observed (SUBJECT TO RELAXATION):
- Short Articles: 2,500 to 35,00 words
- Long Articles: 35,00 to 5,000 words
- Special Articles: 7,500 to 10,000 words
- Article Review: 2,500 to 4,000 words
- Case Summaries: 2,500 to 3,000 words
- Book Reviews: 2,500 to 3,000 words
- Submissions shall be accepted only in the English language.
- All manuscripts must be accompanied by an “abstract” of 250-300 words. The abstract must expressly include the novelty and usefulness of the idea that the author wishes to put forth and must categorically mention the specific
contribution of the article beyond the existing available literature.
- Co-authorship is allowed up to two (02) co-authors only.
- The manuscript shall be original and unpublished. Also, shouldn’t be plagiarized, and free from grammatical errors, spelling mistakes, and other errors.
- The body of the manuscript should be in Times New Roman, Font Size 12, and 1.5-line spacing. The footnotes should be in Times New Roman, Font Size 10, and single line spacing.
- A title page with the title of the manuscript and author’s contact details (Name, Designation, Postal Address, Phone, and E-mail)
- Any uniform method for citation may be followed. Manuscripts should only use footnotes as a means of citation. No other method shall be permitted.
- Lengthy Quotations are discouraged. Author(s) should avoid long quotations and keep it at a minimum wherever necessary with full and proper acknowledgement.
- Lengthy and multi-paragraphed footnotes are discouraged. The citations must mention the page(s) of the source and in cases where Court Judgments are referred to, the footnote should also mention the paragraph of the judgment in
addition to the page number of the Reporter.
- Only authoritative websites may be cited. References to internet sources such as Wikipedia, blogs, commercial websites, etc., are not acceptable.
How to Submit?
Send your manuscript in MS Word (.docx) format to email@example.com.
The subject of the email should be “Manuscript for Submission”.
- First Prize (Best Research Paper): Rs. 2000 Cash + E-Certificate Of Merit + E- Certificate of Publication
- Second Prize: Rs 1500 cash + E-Certificate Of Merit +E-Certificate of Publication
- Third Prize: Rs 1000 Cash + E-Certificate of Merit + E-Certificate of Publication
- Fourth Prize: Free publication of one research paper/article (both single or co-authorship) + E-Certificate of Publication and merit
- Fifth Prize: Free publication of one research paper/article (both single or co-authorship) + E-certificate of Publication and merit
- Special mention for top five entries on our website.
- The author(s) also get a separate URL/Link to their published manuscript
- Certificate of Publication to all Published Papers.
- The last date for submission of contributions is 31st May 2021
- The date of winners’ announcement: 02nd June 2021.
- The publication and certificate shall be released on a rolling basis within 48 hours of payment.
Publication Fees [To be paid after the paper is selected]
- Single Author: Rs. 600/-
- Co-Author (Two): Rs. 800/-
- Co-Author (Three): Rs. 1000/-
Mode of Payment
- Account Number: 50100312457686
- Holder Name: Nikhil Chawla
- Branch: HDFC Bank, Mayur Vihar Phase 1
- IFSC Code: HDFC0000925
Nikhil Chawla: Editor-in-Chief
Mobile Numbers: +91-9654441680, +91-9654030411
E-mail ID: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Note: This is a sponsored post.
WEF April 2, 2021, we at Lawctopus do not publish calls for papers by journals that charge money at the time of submission. If you find any journal doing so, please intimate us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.