Law Granth, a national journal on socio-legal contemporary issues is calling for papers for its Volume 3 Issue 2. The last date to be submitted by 30th March.
About the Organization
Law Granth is a collaboration of legal professionals, academicians, and scholars aimed at increasing the free flow of legal knowledge through an easily accessible online portal.
Law Granth journal is dedicated to providing research and expression opportunities to persons in the legal field in the subject matters of Constitutional Law, Corporate Law, International Law, Criminal Law, and other subject matter related Socio-Legal Contemporary Issues.
They have been registered with ISSN.
About the Journal
Law Granth: “National Legal Journal on Socio-Legal Contemporary Issues” is a quarterly journal.
They gather contributions in the field of law by the way of articles, research papers, essays, case commentaries to evolve the skills of writing in law enthusiasts and to drive them to the path of divergent thinking processes. The articles shall go through a review by the panel at various stages and the ones meeting the standards of the journal shall be published.
The authors are free to write on any topic related to Social-Legal Contemporary Matters, Corporate Matters, International Matters, Criminal Matters, and Constitutional Matters in India or International concerns.
- Long articles: 4000-6000 words
- Short articles: 2000-4000 words
- Case commentary: 1500-3000 words
Guidelines for Submission
- A short abstract must be added in the article that outlines the main questions or theme addressed in the paper is required to be sent. An abstract must be accompanied by the manuscript. Any manuscript received without the specified word limit shall be rejected.
- Body of the Manuscript shall be in Font size 12, Times New Roman, 1.5 line spacing.
- Footnotes shall be in Font size 10, Times New Roman, 1.0 line spacing.
- Citation in footnotes and in Bluebook (20th Edition) style.
- Heading and subheading: All capital and bold (Times New Roman font, size 14)
- All submission is to be sent in either Doc. or Docx format (MS word file).
- A maximum of two co-authors is permitted. Submissions of more than two co-authors shall be disqualified. The full names, designations, contact numbers, and email addresses of all the author(s), must be mentioned in the cover page of the manuscript.
- Article submitted to Law Granth shall be original and unpublished.
How to Submit?
- Manuscript file must be named as ‘Title of the Manuscript’: First Name of the author(s) except on the cover page, name or details of the author(s) should not be mentioned anywhere in the Manuscript.
- In case of any doubt about the procedure, the submission guidelines can be referred.
- All the submissions shall be mailed to granthlaw[at]gmail.com before the expiration of the due date.
- The author/s must adhere to submission guidelines mentioned above, failing which will lead to direct disqualification of the application.
- Submission of the final paper with abstract: 30th March 2021
- E- Certificate of publication, with ISSN, would be awarded to all selected authors.
- The top 5 authors’ CVs will be recommended to our associates.
- Registration is free of cost.
- E-mail ID: granthlaw[at]gmail.com
- Mobile Number: 9983414669; 9637428729
- Note: Whats App or text message would be preferred.
More Call for Papers that you might be interested in
- Call for Contributions by NUALS CCLP [Competition Law] Newsletter: Submit by Mar 31
- CfP: International Journal of Integrated Studies and Research [Vol 1, Issue 2, Fee Rs. 1K, Hard Copy of Certificates Available]: Submit by March 20
- CfP: International Journal of Legal Science and Innovation [ISSN, MANUPATRA INDEXED, Hard Copy Available]: Submit by March 10
- Call for Papers: Kerala University Journal of Legal Studies [KUJLS, Volume XIV, Issue 1 & 2]: Submit by April 15