Law Colloquy Journal of Legal Studies (LCJLS) is inviting submissions by way of a call for papers for the journal.
About Law Colloquy
‘Law Colloquy’ has been created for documenting short, precise, and substantive articles/notes/videos/news on perceptions regarding various important topics of law. They aim to make people familiar with the different theories, statutes, laws, and to help one understand and develop the legal mindset. The team also conducts webinars, seminars, workshops, and training programs on different aspects of the law for different target groups.
About the Journal and Opportunity
Law Colloquy Journal of Legal Studies (LCJLS) is a peer-reviewed journal, and no manuscript will be finally accepted for publication until it has completed the peer review process, including rewriting by the author(s) to satisfy peer review comments, under the direction of the Editor-in-Chief.
Law Colloquy is calling for papers for their quarterly peer-reviewed journal. The submissions shall be on a rolling basis.
Certificate of Publication
A certificate for publication will be provided for your blog post.
Law Colloquy Journal of Legal Studies (LCJLS) promotes submissions on a wide range of topics, based on analysing legal and contemporary issues, policy decisions, case studies, proposing/recommending legislative reforms or judgment analysis.
Professionals, legal researchers, and students (currently in any year of study of three-year/ five-year law course) are eligible to send in their legal writeups.
Note: The journal does not charge any fee at any stage, ie. registration, processing, publication, or certification.
- All submission should be in an electronic form in the word document only in in an editable file format
(i.e. not PDF).
- It should be processed in MS Office 2007 onwards.
- Authors are requested to adhere to the word limit.
- Submissions must be original. By submitting the manuscript, the author undertakes that it has not been submitted, accepted or published elsewhere.
- The maximum number of co-authors permitted is two. If there are multiple corresponding authors then one should be nominated for communication with the editorial board.
- All submissions should be attached with a cover letter mentioning the title of the paper, name, designation, email id, mobile number(WhatsApp), and institution/affiliation of the author. Failure to submit full information would result in outright rejection of the submission.
- The author(s) must not mention their name or any information disclosing their identity in the manuscript.
- This is required to ensure a fair reviewing process. Information about the author(s) shall ONLY be mentioned in the covering letter.
- The decision on the acceptance of the manuscript for publication shall be of the editorial board which is final.
Kindly follow the submission process as follows:
- Register yourself at our official website lawcolloquy.com
- Go to your account and select add paper.
- Read carefully and follow all the necessary instructions mentioned for submission on the page.
- Upload cover letter (title of the manuscript, name, designation, email id, mobile number (WhatsApp) and institution/affiliation of the author(s)/contributor(s)).
- Write keywords (3-5 words)
- Upload Abstract (300 words)
- Upload paper(4000-8000, excluding references)
25th April 2021
For queries contact: info[at]lawcolloquy.com
WhatsApp: +91 99934 47395
Click here for the official website.
Keep following our ‘Call for Papers‘ section for more such research and writing opportunities.
Disclaimer: WEF April, 2021, Lawctopus will not publish any 'Call for Papers/Blogs' by journals that charge money at the time of submission. If you find any journal doing so, please intimate us at tanuj.kalia[at]lawctopus.com
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.