JSS LAW COLLEGE, Autonomous, Mysuru is organizing a Two Day National Seminar on “Research in Law – Approaches and Techniques” on 7th & 8th April 2017 at JSS Law College.
This Seminar is intended to provide a platform for enriching the ideas on research in law &its implementation.
Call for papers:
The participants are requested to contribute their articles in the following themes, which are illustrative but not exhaustive.
1. Reflective thinking on Legal ResearchProspective Analysis
2. Socio Legal Research- Hurdles and Pitfalls
3. Implications of Hypothesis in Legal Research
4. Use of library in Legal Research approach
5. Identification and formulation of Research Problem
6. Doctrinal and Non-Doctrinal Legal Research- Its impact and purposefulness
7. Empirical Research in contemporary times
8. Research in Law Reforms
9. Implications and Impacts of Case studies in Legal Research
10. Writing of Research Thesis
11. Legal Research Techniques and Ideas
Please send your Abstract copy/Full paper to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.