TNDALU’s Journal of the Department of Environmental Law (JDEL) is inviting submissions through a call for papers on the theme of environmental law.
About the Journal
JDEL is an annual, double-blind, peer reviewed open access journal run by the Department of Environmental Law and Legal Order of the School of Excellence in Law, The Tamil Nadu Dr. Ambedkar Law University, Chennai.
This Journal presents an opportunity to the legal community to contribute their research work and develop their expertise in the field of environmental law. We seek to publish thought-provoking works of superior quality that would serve as an inspiration and a source of knowledge for generations to come.
Call for Papers
The Journal invites submissions focusing on Environmental law at the forefront of academic debate and that are of practical significance and policy relevance.
Quality contributions are invited from academicians, scholars, legal practitioners, students and any eminent person in the legal arena.
Authors are requested to strictly adhere to the given world limit. Word count is exclusive of footnotes:
- Long Research Articles: 6000 – 10000 words
- Short Research Articles: 4000 – 6000 Words
- Case Comments: 1500 – 3000 words Note : Abstracts must not exceed 250 words.
- The submissions of the manuscripts shall be made to a separate e-mail ID specifically created for this purpose. The said e-mail ID shall be displayed in the official E-journal website/page.
- Submissions made through any other mode will not be accepted.
- Co- authorship is allowed only up to a maximum of 2 authors.
- Cross-university registration is permitted.
- The authors shall be required to submit a separate title page mentioning the title of the manuscript, category of the manuscript, author(s) name, affiliation, name of the institution, postal address, author’s contact details such as e-mail and contact number of the author.
- The authors shall also be required to submit a declaration to the effect that, the submitted work is the original and it does not violate copyright of any person.
- The submission must be original work of the author and be free from grammatical and spelling errors. It must not contain any defamatory words or statements.
- The manuscript submitted to the journal mail-id shall be acknowledged within 7 days and will be sent for Initial screening.
- The manuscript clearing the initial screening stage shall be subjected to plagiarism check in Urkund software available with the University. Manuscripts exceeding plagiarism of 20% shall be rejected in this stage. A rejection mail shall be sent to the authors in this regard.
- The submission must not be previously published or currently under review at any other journal/conference/book and should not be submitted to any other journal/conference/book while under review with us.
- Submission must be accompanied with an abstract of not more than 250 words. No paper will be accepted without an abstract.
- The final decision as to acceptance and publication of the manuscript rests with the Executive Editors.
- No fees are to be paid at any stage for publication in the journal.
- All submissions shall be made in .doc/.docx format only. PDF submissions are not accepted.
- The submission of the manuscript should be in the following format:
Font: Times new Roman, Font Size: 12, Line spacing: 1.5, on A4 sheet with 1’’ margin on all sides.
- Footnotes Font: Times new Roman, Font Size: 10, single line spacing.
- All footnotes must adhere to Bluebook (21st edition) for citation style.
How to Submit?
All submissions must be made through the email ID: email@example.com
- Top 3 submissions will be awarded with Certificate of Merit.
- All selected submissions will be awarded with Certificate of Publication.
- Deadline for submission: June 10, 2022
- Intimation of Review Results: Within 15 days of submission.
For any queries or clarifications, please reach us at:
- E – mail ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mr. Assis Stanly. A, Executive Editor: +91 9003074521
- Mr. Navin. S, Executive Editor: +91 7397351005
Disclaimer: WEF April, 2021, Lawctopus will not publish any 'Call for Papers/Blogs' by journals that charge money at the time of submission. If you find any journal doing so, please intimate us at tanuj.kalia[at]lawctopus.com