A themed issue of the International Journal of Law in the Built Environment (IJLBE) focusing on Real Estate and Property Law is being released.
The IJLBE, first published in 2009, is now firmly established as a leading international journal in its field and received the Emerald ‘Best New Journal Award’ in 2012.
We invite submission of high quality papers which explore the law’s place and role within the realm of real estate (real property) practice.
Many issues and challenges arise in the application of the law within a changing property environment. We aim to highlight contemporary research into the multi-faceted dimensions of real estate practice which will be of interest to legal scholars, real estate researchers, policy-makers and practitioners
Contributions are welcome in, but are not limited to, the following areas:
• Rights and interests in land
• Title registration
• Acquisition, disposal and marketing
• Lease management
• Occupiers’ rights and obligations
• Professional ethics
• Conflict management and dispute resolution
• Negligence, professional liability and indemnity
• Environmental issues, planning or conservation
How to Submit
1. The deadline for the submission of papers for consideration is 31st July 2014.
2. Manuscripts should be submitted via the online submission facility HERE
They should conform strictly to the publisher’s formatting and other requirements described in the journal’s author guidelines available HERE.
Please do get in touch with us if you would like any further information.
For more details visit THIS LINK.
Selma Carson: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr Alice Christudason: email@example.com