International Journal of Socio-Legal Research (ISSN-2393-8250) invites Articles, Short Notes, Book Reviews Case Commentaries and other such for Volume 2, Issue 4 (June- August 2016).
Academicians, Practitioners, researchers, students and others interested in the field.
Send original, unpublished papers to firstname.lastname@example.org
31st August, 2016
1. The title of the research paper should be appropriate.
2. The research paper shall be original and unpublished.
3. The paper should not be plagiarized, and free from grammatical, spelling and other errors.
4. Co-authorship is allowed subject to a maximum of two.
5. Full names of all the authors along with designation must be given.
6. Any uniform method for citation may be followed.
7. The body of the paper shall be in Times New Roman, font size 12, 1.5 line spacing. Footnotes should be in Times New Roman, size 10 single line spacing
8. A margin of four centimetres shall be left on all sides of the paper.
9. Page borders shall not be used.
10. The paper shall be in MS Word Format
11. For detailed information, please check the ‘instructions’ tab HERE.
A. Articles (between 2500-5000 words including footnotes)
B. Short Notes (1000-2500 words including footnotes)
C. Book Reviews (1000-2000 words including footnotes)
D. Case Commentaries (1000-3000 words including footnotes)
IJSLR operates without any theme. Anything related to Law is acceptable.
The format of IJSLR is Print and CD-ROM. Contributors, however, would be provided with the journal issue in CD. To procure a printed copy, an additional payment of INR 500 has to be made.
Publication Charges [To be paid after acceptance]
1. Single authored paper- INR 1500
2. Co-authored paper- INR 2000
+91 8885333791 | +91 9039457891
*This is a Sponsored Post.
Join 70,000 law students. Receive only the posts you want.
Disclaimer: WEF April, 2021, Lawctopus will not publish any 'Call for Papers/Blogs' by journals that charge money at the time of submission. If you find any journal doing so, please intimate us at tanuj.kalia[at]lawctopus.com
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.