International Journal of Socio-Legal Research (ISSN-2393-8250) invites Articles, Short Notes, Book Reviews Case Commentaries and other such for Volume 2, Issue 2 (December- February, 2016).
Academicians, Practitioners, researchers, students and others interested in the field may send original, unpublished papers to [email protected]
27th February, 2016
1. The title of the research paper should be appropriate.
2. The research paper shall be original and unpublished.
3. The paper should not be plagiarized, and free from grammatical, spelling and other errors.
4. Co-authorship is allowed subject to a maximum of two.
5. Full names of all the authors along with designation must be given.
6. The author(s) may follow any uniform method for citation.
7. The body of the paper shall be in Times New Roman, font size 12, 1.5 line spacing. Footnotes should be in Times New Roman, size 10 single line spacing
8. A margin of four centimeters shall be left on all sides of the paper.
9. Page borders shall not be used.
10. The paper shall be in MS Word Format.
1. Articles (between 2500-4000 words including footnotes)
2. Short Notes (1000-2500 words including footnotes)
3. Book Reviews (1000-2000 words including footnotes)
4. Case Commentaries (1000-3000 words including footnotes)
IJSLR operates without any theme. Anything related to Law is acceptable.
The format of IJSLR is Print and CD ROM.
Contributors, however would be provided with the journal issue in CD.
To procure a printed copy, an additional payment of INR 500 has to be made.
Publication Charges (To be paid after selection of paper)
1. Single authored paper- INR 1500
2. Co-authored paper- INR 2000
Ayush Jaiswal: + 91 888 533 3791 | +91 903 945 7891